The New Girl (Shugo Chara) CHARACTERS

(I DO NOT OWN SHUGO CHARA! I ONLY OWN CRYSTAL KAZUMI!)

Characters:

Crystal Kazumi

Crystal is 17 years old and she is a Humpty Lock holder. She has three Shugo Charas: Lily, Mimi, and Nikki.

From the previous book, Crystal found out that her powers are powerful than Amus. Also, she fell in love with her kindergarten classmate, Ikuto Tsukiyomi. Even though he loved Amu, Crystal was his first crush.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi

Ikuto is 18 years old and he is a Dumpty Key holder. He has two Shugo Charas: Yoru and Eric.

From the previous book, he came back to Japan at the month of December. There, he met Crystal, his kindergarten classmate, and his first crush. Throughout the story, Ikuto learns more about Crystal and her powers, slowly falling in love with her again.

Amu Hinamori

Amu is 16 years old and she is a Humpty Lock holder. She has four Shugo Charas: Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia. 

From the previous book, Amu meets Crystal and becomes a friend of hers. Throughout the story, she finds out that Crystal is a Humpty Lock holder with powers much stronger than hers. She also finds out Crystal was Ikuto's first crush and that he loves her. But, she happens to let it go and be with Tadase.

Tadase Hotori

Tadase is 17 years old and he has a Shugo Chara named Kiseki.

From the previous book, he stands by Amu as she starts to have mixed feelings about Crystal and Ikuto's relationship. After the mixed feelings disappear, Amu returns to her normal and stays by Tadase's side.

Utau Tsukiyomi

Utau is 17 years old and she has two Shugo Charas: Iru and Eru. She is a singer and Ikuto's sister.

Rima Mashiro

Rima is 16 years old and she has a Shugo Chara named Kusukusu.

Nagihiko Fujisaki

Nagihiko is 17 years old and he has two Shugo Charas: Rhythm and Temari