The New Girl (Shugo Chara) - Chapter 7 - The Power of Love

Chapter 7 - The Power of Love

Previously..

IN THE ROOM...

Crystal's Humpty Lock slowly turned to black.

"Crystal!", Amelia yelled, touching Crystal's shoulder.

"No! Crystal," Ikuto touched her face with his hand.

Crystal's eyes were closed as she slowly fell asleep.

"Crystal!", Ikuto yelled as the group came inside. "Everyone!"

"We have the bottle!", Nagihiko yelled.

"Great!"

"Now, all we have to do is--oh my gosh." Everyone noticed Crystal's condition and her Humpty Lock. "We have to do this quickly! All we have to do is place her magic and power into her Humpty Lock!"

"Is it that easy?"

"No." A sudden voice came from the entrance.

It was Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa-san?!", Tadase said with surprise.

"Hello," he replied with a smile.

"What are you doing here?", Ikuto asked.

"My cards told me that a Humpty Lock was becoming weak. That Humpty Lock was Crystal's. So, I walked through the streets and sensed that you were here. And you were."

"Oh. Well then Tsukasa, what do we have to do?" Ikuto looked at Tsukasa with curiosity.

"In order to bring her back, the Holder of the Dumpty Key must do the actions that I am about to tell you. So, Ikuto listen."

Ikuto nodded.

"First, you must pour the bottle of her magic and power into her mouth, not onto her Humpty Lock. It will not work. Second, you must place your Dumpty Key into her Humpty Lock."

"Why?"

"Like I said before, your power is compatible with each other."

Ikuto looked at Crystal and nodded.

"Now, once you place your Dumpty Key into her Humpty Lock, you have to kiss her."

Everyone reacted with surprise.

"Alright."

"Okay. We'll be over here."

Tsukasa walked to everyone else beside the entrance of the room as Ikuto got the bottle.

"Here we go, Crystal." Ikuto slowly opened the bottle and poured the magic and power energy into Crystal's mouth. Once he poured the magic and power energy, he placed the bottle on the floor, reahed into his pocket, and pulled out his Dumpty Key.

He looked at Crystal's face and gently removed strands of hair from her face. Then, he slowly placed his Dumpty Key into her Humpty Lock.

When his Dumpty Key went into her Humpty Lock, Ikuto and Crystal got surrounded by the color pink, blue, purple, green, and yellow and by white stars.

Ikuto was surprised, but he remembered that the same thing happened to him when he was with Amu. 

After he looked around, he looked at Crystal who was sleeping peacefully. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it.

"Now, once you place your Dumpty Key into her Humpty Lock, you have to kiss her."

"Like I said before, your power is compatible with each other."

He kept looking at Crystal with his hand still on her cheek and said, "Crystal, I'm sorry...for leaving at the cafe and I'm sorry for not being honest with you that night. I'm sorry that I made you worry so much. But, I'm here now and I promise that I am not going to leave you anymore. I promise that I will always be honest with you for now on."

Ikuto gently pulled Crystal onto his lap and rested her head on his chest.

"And I promise that this will never happen to you again, because I will always be beside you, holding you just like this."

He slowly leaned close to Crystal's face and whispered, "I never got to say this to you...but.....je t'aime. That is..I love you...in French. And... I always will..."

He continued to lean close to Crystal's face, and once he got close enough, he kissed her with closed eyes. As he kissed her glow surrounded Crystal, which made her wake up from her deep sleep. Also, her Humpty Lock turned back to normal.

Since she woke up, she realized what Ikuto said said to her while she was asleep, and that Ikuto was kissing her. So, she fell into the kiss with happiness, and placed her hand on Ikuto's cheek.

Ikuto was surprised and slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Crystal?"

"Ikuto." Crystal hugged Ikuto with a smiled as Ikuto hugged and smiled back. "I heard what you were saying."

Ikuto reacted with surprise.

"I'll be counting on you. I know that you will never break those promises. But, you missed one thing."

Ikuto's eyes widened as Crystal pulled away from the hug, her hands still on Ikuto's shoulders.

"Promise that..you will never forget about me.."

Ikuto smiled.

"I would never.."

Crystal smiled back as she hugged him again.

"Thank you, Ikuto. I love you..."

Ikuto hugged her back and rested his head on her shoulder. Crystal did the same.

"I love you very much.."

Ikuto placed his hand on Crystal's head, patting it.

"I'm never going to let you go. Never ever again."