The New Girl (Shugo Chara) - Chapter 2 - Tours and Patience

Chapter 2 - Tours and Patience

It is morning in Paris. Crystal was in her bed sleeping peacefully. Until, she sneezed and found Yoru, sleeping on her nose. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!", Crystal snapped. 

Slowly, Ikuto woke up, rubbed his eyes with his hand, and looked at her. "What's wrong?", he asked. "Hey! Where's Yoru?"

Crystal placed Yoru in her hand carefully and showed it to Ikuto. "Found him," she said with a grin as she looked at him. Ikuto looked at her with surprise and found him sleeping in her hand. He grinned as he looked at him and said, "Thanks."

As Ikuto placed Yoru on his pillow, Crystal moved the window's curtains to the side and looked at the beautiful sun shining on Paris. Also, she saw birds flying in the sky. "So beautiful," Crystal said softly. "Yep," Ikuto said, as his eyes sparkled at Crystal, even though her hair was a mess. Crystal turned around which made Ikuto snap out of his trance. "I'm going to get ready," Crystal said with a smile as she walked to her Shugo Chara eggs and patted them. After that, she grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

As she closed the door, Ikuto walked up to her suitcase, which was open on the floor. He looked at what she had. "Wow. She has a lot of pink, blue, and green stuff," Ikuto said as he made a little chuckle and closed it for Crystal. Ikuto went to the balcony as Crystal's Shugo Chara slowly got out of their eggs. When they got out, they flew to Ikuto.

"Where is Crystal?", Lily asked.

"She's in the bathroom," Ikuto replied.

"Oh ok," Lily replied as she, Mimi, and Nikki went to Yoru and Eric.

MINUTES LATER...

Crystal got out of the bathroom with her hair in pigtails with a hair clip, wearing denim capris pants, a green shirt with a light jacket, sandals, her Humpty Lock around her neck, and bracelet that she got from Ikuto, on her wrist. "Next!", she said as she looked at Ikuto.

"All right," Ikuto said as he got up from his bed, got his clothes, and towel, and looked at Crystal's wrist with the bracelet he got for her. He smiled and then he went into the bathroom and closed the door. Once he finished, they both met everyone else outside of the hotel.

When they met everyone, they went to have tour to the places of Paris.

First they went to Notre Dame. Notre Dame is a cathedral found in Paris. Walking around and reading the information of Notre Dame, Crystal took lots of pictures, outside and inside the cathedral.

Next they went to Champs Elysées.  Champs Elysées is one of the most popular streets in Paris. It is a great street for strolling and shopping. Also, it is where you can find the monumental Arc de Triomphe. 

After taking pictures of the street, Crystal took pictures of The Louvre. The Louvre is one of the well-known and impotant art museums in the world. 

AS THE TOUR CONTINUED 

They went to The Latin Quarter, Invalides, The Marias, Montmarte, Central Paris, and Père Lachaise Cemetery.

After they went to all these attractions, it was time to go to final attraction: The Eiffel Tower.

Once they arrived at the Eiffel Tower, Crystal was super excited. As they walked to the eiffel tower, they went all the way to the top, and was amazed at the stunning view of Paris. Crystal couldn't close her mouth from how beautiful the scenery was. 

She took out her camera and took amazing pictures of the sky, and the view. Once she finished, she kept looking at the amazing view and smiled. 

Ikuto walked next to her with his hands in his pockets and said, "Isn't it amazing?". 

Crystal replied, "Yeah.."

Then, Ikuto looked at her as she looked at the view. 

He looked to the side, removed his hands from his pockets, and clenched them. His Shugo Charas popped and said, "Just tell her, matey!", Eric said. Ikuto didn't respond. "Tell her! This is your chance ~nya!", Yoru said. Ikuto exhaled and said, "Crystal!". Crystal looked at him and replied, "Yeah?".

"Umm..I just wanted to say--"

Suddenly, Ikuto got cut off when the tour guide called everyone for a group picture. "Ikuto, you can tell me when we go back to the hotel, okay?", Crystal said as she turned around and walked to the crowd. Ikuto sighed with disappointment. "This was a good chance, matey," Eric said. "It would've been romantic ~nya. We're on the most romantic place in Paris," Yoru said.

"I know," Ikuto replied. "You haven't been yourself lately. You should just wait until you're ready," Yoru said with a worried face. Ikuto looked down and looked at Crystal in the crowd. As she smiled in the crowd, he smiled too. He realized that there was no need to rush, because she was already his.

AFTER THE TOUR

Everyone went back to the hotel. Ikuto and Crystal walked into the room silently and both fell onto their beds. "I am so tired!", Crystal said while her face was on her pillow. "Me too," Ikuto said looking at the ceiling.

The room fell silent until..

"Crystal?", Ikuto said.

"Yeah?", Crystal replied.

Ikuto kept looking at the ceiling, closed his eyes, and turned his body to the side.

"Never mind. It's nothing."

"Oh okay. Umm..good night, Ikuto."

"Good night.."

Crystal looked at Ikuto with worried eyes and turned her body facing the balcony. She looked at sky, slowly closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

As night fell, a shadow is shown. 

"Have you found the whereabouts of the girls?", the shadow says.

"Yes. They are located in a hotel called The Harp," a voice says from the background.

"Great."

The shadow picks up two pictures. One of Amu Hinamori and another of Crystal Kazumi. 

"Embryo! You will soon be in the palm of my hands! Holders of the Humpty Lock!  I shall be in need of your power..."

- A new enemy approaches! Amu and Crystal are the targets! What will happen next?! -