The New Girl (Shugo Chara) - Chapter 10 - Until Next Time...

Chapter 10 - Until Next Time...

IN THE HOTEL ROOM...

Crystal started to gather stuff together for her return to Japan with her friends. Once she was finished, she zipped up her luggage and sighed as she looked at the luggage.

"Here we go!", she said.

She grabbed her luggage by the handle and took it into her hands. She started to struggle, since it was pretty heavy. The luggage swung around as Crystal tried to put it down. It was heavy that she couldn't balance herself.

Once she was heading towards the wall, Ikuto stopped her by touching her shoulders.

Crystal reacted with surprise.

Ikuto chuckled with a smile, "Do you need help with that?"

Finally, she put the luggage down and panted. She turned and looked at Ikuto with a stern face, "Don't you dare laugh at me!"

Ikuto kept smiling. He noticed that I was blushing a little bit and I was being a little pouty.

He grabbed the bag and walked towards the door, "Don't worry. I'll carry it for you."

She watched him leave and slowly smiled with a blushing face. She grabbed another bag of hers and went through the door, closing it.

She shook her head and sighed, "Ikuto...you never change..."

--

Once we reached the first floor, Amu, Tadase, Rima, Nagihiko, and Utau were standing in front of us.

"Hey, Crystal!", Nagihiko yelled.

"Hey!", she replied as she and Ikuto stopped in front of them.

"Ready to go?", Tadase asked.

"Yep."

Suddenly, Utau went up to her and looked at her with a stern face. "Did you do something?"

"W-What do you mean?"

She leaned in and stared into her eyes. "Admit it! You and Ikuto did something didn't you!"

"N-NO! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

She moved away and smiled, "Great! ^_^"

Crystal fainted from panicking under her breath.

"Oh my goodness!", Amu yelled.

"Are you alright?!", Rima yelled.

Crystal raised her hand and showed a thumbs-up. "I'm good!"

Everyone sighed in relief. Yep. That is Utau. The overprotective sister of Ikuto.

--

Everyone, including Ikuto, went into a cab to go to the airport.

Ikuto and Crystal sat in the back while everyone else sat in front. Everyone were talking except for the couple. Both looked outside of the windows that were next to them.

Ikuto turned his head and looked at Crystal who was looking worried as she looked out the window. He lifted his hand and placed his hand on top of hers. She reacted with surprise and looked at him.

He made an assuring smile which made her smile.

She exhaled and looked out the window again. Ikuto leaned next to her and whispered in her ear, "No need to worry about me. As long as you believe in me, then I will be okay. I will believe in you too, so you will be okay."

She turned her head and looked at him.

"As long as we believe in each other, both of us will be okay," Ikuto continued with a smile.

She smiled back, "Right," she replied with a nod.

Utau noticed them and smiled. "Ikuto finally found the one, huh. *sigh* He grows up so fast..."

--

AT THE AIRPORT...

Everyone, except Crystal, started to say their goodbyes to Ikuto.

"IKUTO! IKUTO! I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!", Utau yelled with a little girl voice as she hugged him tightly.

Crystal slowly walked up to them as Ikuto and Utau reacted with surprise. She stopped walking and smiled at the two of them. Utau let go and smiled with a nod.

As she walked away from Ikuto, she patted her shoulder. She turned my head and looked at her as she looked back with a smile.

From that look, Crystal knew that she wanted me to have my moment with Ikuto.

She smiled back and looked at Ikuto.

He smiled as she walked towards him. Every step she made, her heart pounded in her chest.

--

She got close to him and looked at him with a smile, "This is goodbye, Ikuto..."

"Yeah..", Ikuto replied, still smiling.

Crystal looked down while blushing, "I am going to miss you, Ikuto..."

Ikuto slowly placed his hands into Crystal's which made her jump with surprise.

He looked at her with passionate eyes and said with a gentle, yet meaningful, tone, "It'll all work out.    As long as I keep holding tight to your hands, my future will be alright. Nothing disappears from the heart."

Crystal looked into his eyes with awe as she continued to blush.

Suddenly, Ikuto started to lean in.

Once the inches between their lips were close, Ikuto whispered, "You will always be my shining Crystal."

"Right," Crystal whispered back as Ikuto moved her right hand to his where his heart was.

"My heart will always belong to you," Ikuto whispered with a passionate tone.

He continued to lean in as he and Crystal closed their eyes and kissed.

--

In the background, the girls were sighing in awe as the boys grinned at the sight.

--

Seconds later, Ikuto and Crystal pulled away and blushed with a happy smile.

They both looked at each other for a moment and then Crystal pulled him into a hug.

"Good luck with your search," she said.

"Thank you," Ikuto replied as he hugged back.

"I'm sure you will find your father soon."

Ikuto kept smiling as she pulled away from the hug.

"Flight 264 to Tokyo, Japan is now boarding. I repeat: Flight 264 to Tokyo, Japan is now boarding," the announcer in the speaker said.

Everyone reacted with surprise.

"Let's go!", Tadase yelled as everyone rushed over to the flight's entrance.

Crystal looked at Ikuto one last time as he took her hands again and said, "Go!", with a smile.

She nodded with agreement, grabbed her luggage, and followed everyone, "Wait up, everyone!", she yelled.

She continued to follow everyone as she raised her hand and waved to Ikuto.

Ikuto reacted with surprise as she turned left and disappeared.

"Heh. She never changes huh," he said to himself with a smirk.

--

Ikuto looked through the window and watched Flight 264 soar into the sky, still with a smile on his face.

In her seat, Crystal looked out the window with a smile.

"Goodbye, Ikuto! Until next time..."

* To be continued... *