Wherever You Are.

Torn in two, 

And I know I shouldn't tell you, but I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are

You,

Wherever you are

Everynight I almost called you,

Just to say it always will be you,

Wherever you are.

(Wherever You Are by 5 Seconds of Summer)

~~

3rd Person:

*"Luke.. I knew you were out with Cal. I saw all the pictures of you two on your 'date'." Ashton said, looking at Luke straight in the eyes. Luke swallowed hard, and tapped on the countertop angrily. "That doesn't mean I slept with him!" Luke yelled, almost choking on his words. Ashton's breath hitched in his throat. "I didn't say anything about you sleeping with him.." Ashton forced out, fighting the tears. "That's obviously what you thought, if you were bringing it up... Right?" Ashton sighed, and ran his hand through his hair. "Well, you can sleep with whoever the fuck you want. Because we're not together anymore!" Ashton screamed, looking up at Luke. Luke's eyes widened. "Ash.. Baby, no. I swear.. Nothing's going on. Just please.. Believe me."*

"Ashton!" Luke screams, as he shoots up on his bed. Luke has been having the same dream over and over again The breakup. He's been going out every night, to drink away the pain. Eat. Smoke. Drink. Repeat. He never cheated on Ashton.. So he thought... He cleaned up his "bad boy" reputation when he first got together with Ashton. But there was that one night... Where him and Calum had a bit too much to drink. The only thing he remembered the next day was waking up naked and alone in a back room of the bar. Luke sighed, and took a quick shower. He threw some jeans on and a Nirvana shirt on after. He threw on a sweatshirt and held his pack of cigarettes in his pocket close. If only he knew... He was slowly killing himself.