Somewhere In Neverland.

So here we go again, wishing we could start again

Wendy, run away with me

I know I sound crazy,

don't you see what you do to me?

I want to be your lost boy,

your last chance,

A better reality,

yeah,

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me,

say the word,

and we'll find a way

And I could be your lost boy,

your last chance,

Your "everything better" plan,

Oh, Somewhere in Neverland.

(Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low.) (long chorus. ik)

Luke's POV:

Today. There was a lot happening today. Ashton's coming home, Calum's birthday (his was jan.25 ik), and hopefully the day Ash and I get back together. Even though we kissed, and I told him I loved him, we aren't together. Yet. Calum and Mikey are picking Ashton up right now, and I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do.

A car door shuts, and I hear a familiar laugh. Ashton. I look out the window and there he is. Laughing like an idiot. Probably at one of Calum's stupid jokes. I chuckle to myself, and walk over to the door. Mikey and Cal wave, and Ashton turns to look.

"Luke!" He yells, dropping his bags and runs over to me.

"Hey, Ash." I chuckle, and hold him tight. He looks up at me, and smiles.

"I missed you." He simply said, and let go of my waist. I sighed at the loss of contact, but smiled at Ashton.

"I missed you, too."

~~

This was it. I'm going to ask him. My heart was literally beating out of my chest walking up to his door.

"A-Ash?" I knock on his door.

"Come in!" He chimes. I chuckle, and open the door slowly.

"Hey, I wanted to talk.." I said, regretting it after I saw the look on his face.

"It's nothing bad.. Don't worry." I chuckle nervously. He nods, and pats on the space next to him on the bed.

"So what's up?" He asked, looking at me. I shrug.

"I want to try again."

"Try what again?"

"This. Us. But obviously you don't feel the same way. I mean why would you want to get back to-" He cut me off my crashing his lips to mine. I smile, and pull back. There he is. Smiling like an idiot. All he does is nod.

"I would love that." He says, and kisses me again.

~~

Everything was fine. Everything was great. Falling asleep with Ashton in my arms seemed like a dream yesterday. But now it's a reality. I never thought I would have him in my arms again. But, now I do. I watched Ashton sleep; his chest rising and falling, his slow breathing. The way his nose twitches when he dreams about something weird. The way he cuddles into me more if he has a bad dream. I know everything he does in his sleep. It never gets old. I look over at the alarm clock on my bedside table. 2:15 AM. RIght now, I wish that I was asleep, somewhere in my dreams.. Such as Neverland.. So I could never grow up. To just stay like this. 17, hopeless, and in love.

~~

Hey everyone! SO I did get 200+ reads!! AHHHH! I know its not alot, but... I thought no one would read this! So I'm still sick :( so I've been writting the whole time! Hope everyone liked this chapter!! Comment, vote, do whatever floats your boat!

OOOMGGG #SHELOOKSSOPERFECT WAS TRENDING AND ITS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE EXCEPT THE U.S. >:( lol

~Nora xx