To Live and Let Go.

If there's something left to be learned

Then my time is running

Why should I waste it all?

Wasted on you?

I shouldn't be trusted,

To live and let go

When the last of my cities have burned 

Then what's left in nothing

Why did I waste it all? Wasted on you?

I couldn't be trusted,

To live and let go. 

(To Live and Let Go by All Time Low)

~~

Luke's POV:

It has been exactly four months since the breakup. Ashton has not once called or even stopped by to pick up his stuff. I just don't get it. Why did he just leave? And never come back? I mean, he has to come back eventually. He always comes back. I just want him. I need him. Everytime I go out, I see happy couples.. And I remember that's how we used to be. All lovey dovey on the streets, sneaking out past curfew to make-out on the roof... But all the memories are slowly fading away. I should just let it go. Face it, Ashton is gone. Go on with your life. Do somethingHe probably already has a new boyfriend anyway. He never loved me. If he hated me so much, then why didn't he just say it? That's right.. He was afraid. He was afraid to tell me anything. The first time I saw scars on his wrist, I just lost it. I had to build up enough courage to talk to him about it. And after that, I got the silent treatment for two weeks. And then he found my cigarettes. We weren't the perfect couple, but yet again, no relationship is "perfect". But somehow, it worked. Everything was great.. Until Cal and I went out with Harry and Louis. I remember that night perfectly. I got home at around eleven, and there was Ashton. Sitting on the island in our kitchen, crying. And then he lost it.

"You can sleep with whoever the fuck you want. I don't care because we're not together anymore!" 

Those words haunt me every night. I should've never went out. I should've stayed home and just stayed with Ashton. But no. I just had to be a fucking idiot and ruin everything. 

I slid out a white cigarette and place it in between my lips. The small green lighter creates a burning sensation that amazes me every time. Breathing in the smoke releases my stress. But blowing it out, only makes me crave it more. I look around my room. Ashton's clothes all over the floor, empty cigarette boxes, bags of painkillers, empty liquor bottles. Fuck. I'm a mess. My phone goes off and the ringtone was familiar. Shit. Ashton set that as his ringtone. I kill the butt of the cigarette on the bottom of my shoe and run over to my phone. Hell, it was Ashton. I slowly press the answer button on my phone.

"H-hello?" I urge out, mentally slapping myself in the face.

"Luke? Oh my god Luke!" Calum screams at the other line.

"Calum? Why the fuck are you calling from Ashton's phone!?"

"It doesn't matter right now! Just get your ass over here! It's Ashton." Calum said, then hung up.

 I panicked, and ran down the stairs. What could be wrong? Did he cut? Did he try to kill himself again? All thoes questions didn't matter. All I had to do was get over there and see Ash. But where do I go?

~~

HEHEHE. cliffhanger! So I wrote this listening to The 1975. yeah. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ASHTON??? HUH? HUH? Just wait and see..... :) Hope you enjoyed it! It's still a bit short. I'm sorry.