Chapter 16

Sam POV

~Three years later~

I unlocked my front door and pushed open the block of woods in front of me. Closing the door behind me, I pulled off my winter coat and hung them on the hook beside the enterence. Walking into the living room, I plopped myself onto the soft couch. My eyes scanned the area only to see that I was indeed alone. Letting out a heavy sigh, I flopped onto my side, feeling my eyes get very heavy all of a sudden. Today was very stressful. I just want my Mark. I letting out another long sigh, I let the darkness take over.

I felt something big and warm fall over me, making me shift to one side of the couch. I could hear a low chuckle. I slowly and lazily opened my eyes to see Mark with a warm smile and bright green eyes, shining bright with love and care. Over the past three years have been the best. After we gradauted, we soon moved in together. And yes, we do get into fights but we never stay mad at each other. We both soon found jobs and living happily with each other.

Mark tangled his fingers in my hair and stared down at me with such love. I love this man with all my might. When we where still in school, I would bully for being small and weak, but most of it was because I was gay. But, Mark was there the whole time. I would never leave my side, in fear that someone would think it was funny to pick on me.

He would beat the living shit out of anyone who thought that they could take Mark on. He's my big, scary bear, even though he can the most sweetest person ever. Closing my eyes, at the feeling of his big hand on my head, only had him chuckling again. A small smile made it's way onto my face. I pushed myself up from the couch and crawled into his lap, cuddling up against him.

I sighed out in satisfaction to be wrapped in his big warm arms. Burying my face into his chest, I could feel him place small kisses to the top of my head. "I love you, Mark." The words slipped from my lips, but I didn't regret them. They were the truth. I love this man with all my heart. I've been by myself most of my life and when he entered my life, I completely hated him until I got to know him and see the real him.

I'm so thankful that he decided to stay with me even though I caused him so much trouble. "I love you too, Sam." You could hear the love and adoration in his voice. I pulled back and locked eyes with him. His emerald eyes stared straight back into my amethyst ones. I'm so lucky to have him. I leaned forward, switching my gaze from his eyes to his lips, just wanting to feel those soft but firm lips.

The moment that our lips touch, I could feel the heat build up in me. Moving my lips against his, I pushed myself into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled back rested his head against my forehead as his breath hitched and came out in short breaths. "I missed you. How was your day?" I only rolled my eyes and cupped his face in my hands and scrunched up his cheek. "No more talking and hurry up. I need you." My voice came out raspy and quick. God I need him.

That only caused him to laugh and pull me to his chest. He pushed himself off the couch, bringing me with him. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck to keep me from falling. He made his way down the hallway and kicked our bedroom door open. It was a simple room. Light blue walls with white banners and a oak wood queen sized bed set, with matching nightstands on either side of the bed.

Walking to the bed he dropped me onto the mattress and slowly made his way over to me. He was soon hanging over me as he closed the distance. I hated the teasing that the was doing with how slow he was going. Grabbing the front of his shirt, I yanked him down and connected our lips in a heat and passionate kiss. This causes Mark to gasp in surprise and giving me enough time to push my tongue into his mouth. Feeling every part of the inside of his mouth.

I soon finding him moaning into my mouth. I smirk against his lips as I feel the obivsious bulge in his pants when he pushes his ercetion into my leg. I break the kiss and look at his face to see him almost begging for more. I love how I have him wrapped around my finger. Chuckling I lean close to his ear and slow and quietly whisper "Be a man, Mark. Show me that you're on top or do you prefer that I top you?"

Just with that comment had him back to earth. There was this lustful but a glint that said that 'Who said that I'm the bottom' which caused me to laugh. Mark's hand comes up and grabs the back of my head, pulling to him. Once my fit was over, my breath was taken away with Mark's lips crashing into mine. With me sitting in his lap and with each other's arms wrapped around each other's bodies, I push my hips forward, grinding them into his. which caused a deep growl to leave Mark. But that only made my already hear member to stiffen even more, if that was even possible.

These clothes are becoming a pain in the ass, which end up with me yanking on Mark's shirt, trying to remove the material. Once it was off, I threw it onto the floor and to have Mark removing mine as well. We were soon both naked except for are underwear. I slowly crawled toward Mark on the bed and straddled his hips and grinded or erections together, earning a moan from Mark. God he is so hot. Placing my hands onto his chest, I begin to move them all around his toned chest. The way his muscles flex and tense under my touch only got me more hot and bothered.

He brings his hand up and shoves his hand into my thin fabic of my underwear. The sudden feeling of his hand causes me to jolt nad moan out leaving him with a smirk on his sweet and delicious lips. I allow him to pull off my undergrament, throwing it somewhere in the room. Eagered to not be the only one fully naked, I wripped off his underwear from him. Sitting back on top of him, I lean down and crash our lips together, just loving the feeling of his heat.

I could feel one of his hand rest on my hip and the other trail down my back to my ass cheeks. Gently squeezing, a small moan leaves me and is muffled by Mark's mouth. But he doesn't stop there. His middle finger trails down my crack and stops at my hole, leaving my a trembling and moaning mess. He brecks the kiss and locks his eyes with mine. "I'm going to start." He says to confirm that I was ready. With a nod of my head, he pushes his finger into me, causing my to yelp at the sudden intruder.

I was a sopping mess and when Mark thought I was streached enough, he laid me down on the bed with me facing him. I pull my legs open and allow him to enter me. He lines himself up and looks up at me. As he pushes in, his eyes stay trained on me, making sure I was not in pain. But pain wasn't what I was feeling. I was the utte most pleasure I have ever felt. Once he was fully inside, he waited until I was adjusted before he began to move.

After a minute or so, I nodded my head, signaling to him to move. And he was soon pounding into me. I tangled my fingers into his hair and stuffed my face into his neck as his thrusts became fast. All you could hear in the room was our moans and groans along with the sound of wet skin slapping together.

I was coming close to the edge and I could tell Mark was too. "M-mark-k! I-I'm c-cumm-ming!" I yelled into his ear which he respones to with a grunt. The moment I feel my release splurts all over both of our chests, I can feel Mark srpay his seed all in my insides. Mark lays down on my chest heavily breathing with me panting. Once we have calmed down, Mark pulls out of me and falls to his side and wraps me in his arms. I snuggle up into his chest, loving the warmth he gives off.

He places a kiss to my forehead and tightens his grip around. I then hear him say something that I would never thought he would say.

"Will you marry me, Sam."

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while to update, but I had a something happen and if you would like to know you can look at my conversations on my profile. But Here this Chapter.'

'And heads up. There is one chapter left.'

'Bye-bye~ ;)'

Why does it have to be him? (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें