Chapter 6.5: Admitting

A/N: About the P.O.V changes, it's true that most the story will be in Reader~Chan's P.O.V, but sometimes in order to add story line to the story, the P.O.V needs to change. I apologize for any confusion

Goldie's P.O.V

I had a lot of fun with (Y/N) tonight, but I couldn't shake that feeling of sadness when she left. I get friends get upset to see each other leave, I can't even begin to imagine what she went through when we were murdered. I don't think it's right for friends to get butterflies in their stomach when they see each other, or to feel their heart skip a beat when one smiles to the other, or to feel nervous around the other.

What am I feeling?

I don't understand, this feeling is obviously new.

Maybe I should ask one of the other about it.

"Hey Chica?"

"Yes?" She replied, a look of slight confusion plastered across her pale face.

"I... need to ask a question," I looked at the other 3 temporarily "in private."

She nodded and we walked into the security office. It feels strange to be in here without trying to kill the night guard... that sounds strange.

"So what's up?" She asked, sitting on the table.

I sat down on the office chair and began to explain.

"Well, whenever (Y/N)'s around, I feel all weird. Her/his smile and laugh make my heart skip a beat... maybe you can help me with what I'm feeling?"

Suddenly, a piercing squeal was heard.

I blocked my ears "Calm down Chica!"

She giggled "Sorry, (S/N) is canon!"

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"You like (Y/N)!"

I like her/him???

"Um what..." I sat there, dumbfounded as to what the energetic blonde had just told me.

"(Y/N) obviously likes you, it's always obvious to everyone except the one she's/he's crushing on. You obviously like her/him, so kiss!" She said, a determined look on her face.

"Woah, calm down! I don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship if she/he doesn't feel the same!" I blushed lightly in embarrassment.

"She/he feels the same! Just get together for pizza's sake!"

"I want proof before I make a move!"

Chica huffed in annoyance "Fine."

We walked back out to the main room.

"Goldie has something he wants to say~" Chica said in a sing-song voice.

"He's pregnant!" Bonnie exclaimed, making us laugh.

"I-I... like (Y-Y/N)." I said, blushing deeply in actually admitting it.

"We knew it! (S/N) will sail!" Bonnie said, high fiving Chica.

"Don't tell her! Please! I wanna tell her myself." I said, looking at the ground.

"It's fine, we won't. This is a decision you need to make on your own." Freddy said, patting my back.

I smiled "Thanks bro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE IT'S WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN CHAPTERS 7 AND 8 *^*

Hope you like it!

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Peace and love ❤️ (and chocolate)

ALSO I KNOW THE TITLE AND THE COVER DON'T MATCH I'M GETTING THERE