Chapter ??: Lemon?

You sighed and closed your laptop, knowing that 'x reader' fanfics would be how you would probably spend your life. Besides spending it with Goldie, of course.

"Shit! I'm late!" You said, looking at the time and changing from your (F/C) shirt into the baby blue Freddy Fazbears blouse.

You ran downstairs, out the back door and hopped into the car and drove to Freddy's.

~~~~Time Skip to the Pizzeria~~~~

You barely stumbled in through the glass doors just as the chime tolled 12.

"(Y/N)!" an energetic Chica yelled at you, engulfing you in a hug.

"Hey!" you said, hugging her back.

"Hey (Y/N)." Bonnie said casually, tuning his guitar. You waved to him and looked around.

"Where's Goldie?" You asked, looking around.

"Here!" He called, walking over and hugging you.

You hugged him back, blushing as he kisses you on the forehead. You returned the favor by kissing him on the cheek.

"Can we talk privately for a moment?" He asked. You nodded and walked with him into the security office.

"So what's up?" You asked, mentally listing every possible thing that could be wrong.

"I may have gone through your browser history," He blushed "and saw some interesting things."

You nervously giggled "What did you find?"

He leaned in and whispered in your ear seductively "You've read some cute things, but you've also been a sinful girl~"

You felt heat rush to your cheeks as you recalled the few lemons you read with Kairi as a dare.

"Wanna make a lemon together~?" You could feel his cold breath on you neck.

"I-if you w-want..." You blushed even deeper as Goldie walked over to the desk, grabbed something in a packet from inside and walked back over to you.

You stared at the packet, and burst out laughing.

It was a packet of lemon tree seeds.

"Wanna make a lemon~?" He said, trying to keep a straight face. He burst out laughing too, failing.

"You bloody troll!" You said in between laughter.

------------------------------

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

I was gonna make this more intense, but I felt too awkward 😅

How many of you dirty sinners thought this was an actual lemon? XD

I will never write a lemon, I personally find it weird and I'm awkward af when it comes to that kinda stuff lelelel.

I'm working on the new chapter as well, don't worry!

As always,

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Peace and love ❤️ (and chocolate)