CHAPTER 10

tom: you're a horrible person, you know that

bella: HAHAHHHA

tom: i'm serious!!

bella: this'll teach andre not to kiss random strangers at the club 😤

tom: sure

bella: how was practice

tom: not bad

bella: how was andre

tom: idk seemed kinda upset

bella: AWWWwwW babe

tom: talk some sense into your man

bella: i already did he forgives me now

tom: right before we're about to do a horrible thing

bella: just enjoy the moment, tom

tom: i'll text you @ go time

——

Tom walked in with a sweating Andre, Nate Schmidt, and Jakub Vrana. They always came to this Starbucks after their home practices. The four of them had a routine where they'd finish practice, come here, order drinks, sit for about fifteen minutes, then head off.

Andre was to order first, and Tom was to put the plan into action.

"I want to try something new." Andre stated.

"A refresher?" suggested Tom.

"Sure. I'll get one of those." Andre told the barista.

"What size?" she asked.

Andre was about to say tall, but Tom interrupted. "You had a good practice, buddy. You deserve the biggest size." Tom said.

"Are you serious?" Andre asked. Tom just nodded. "Okay, uh, sure. I'll get the biggest size." he told the barista. He paid and left Tom to order next.

After Tom ordered a coffee for himself, he spoke up a bit so Andre would hear him more clearly. "And one tall vanilla iced coffee. Can you make the name on the cup Bella?" Tom asked, and the barista nodded, scribbling something on the cup.

Andre's head shot towards Tom. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Tom asked innocently.

"Tom, that's not funny. You mocking me like that." Andre rolled his eyes, turning away.

"I'm not mocking you." Tom said.

"Then why'd you order Bella's favourite drink with her name on it? Real funny." Andre groaned, expecting an answer from Tom.

"Uh..." Tom started. "I don't know." Lie. He did know why he did it.

"Very mature, Tom." Andre scoffed, taking his drink and walking to their table. Tom took his two drinks and walked back as well.

"Who's the second for?" Nate asked Tom as he sipped on his drink.

"Good question." Tom replied, earning a cold stare from Andre.

Jakob just looked at Tom, confused. "Uh... It's for my friend. Bella." Tom answered honestly.

"Very funny, Tom." Andre groaned. He took out his phone, and Tom knew he was texting the girl sitting in the parking lot that moment.

"I should make a group chat, me, you and her. The three amigos." Tom said to Andre jokingly.

"Yeah. You two sure are amigos alright." Andre responded, pulling up the picture on his phone where Bella was kissing Tom's cheek. Tom tried his hardest to keep a straight face.