CHAPTER 13

tom: i'm starting to feel bad bella lol

bella: this is the LAST TIME I PROMISE

tom: idk if i believe your promise

bella: idk if i believe it either lolllll

tom: bella :(

bella: C'MON JUST HELP ME OUT MY DUDE

tom: you're such a bad person

bella: i'm waiting outside

tom: i'll be out soon

——

"Why'd you buy another drink?" Andre asked Tom.

"I'm thirsty." Tom shrugged.

"Are you leaving already?" Nate asked Tom.

"Yeah. My friend's waiting outside." Tom said, not making eye contact with Andre.

"Okay. I'll see you guys later." Tom shrugged. He made sure that Andre had his phone on the table before walking out. A car sitting in the parking lot honked twice and Tom rolled his eyes, jogging over. He opened the passenger seat and hopped in.

"Hey." Bella smiled.

"Here's your drink." Tom said, handing her the coffee. Bella handed him her money.

"Okay, I'll start driving, then you FaceTime him in, like, 5 minutes." Bella said, backing out of the parking spot.

"You are so mean, Bella." Tom said.

"I'm not! I'll see him soon..." she trailed off.

"Oh yeah? When?" Tom questioned.

"I don't know. I'm planning something." she said.

Tom gave her a look. "Those are three words I never wanna hear from you again." Bella just laughed.

"What happens if I meet up with Andre and he ends up being... weird?" Bella asked awkwardly.

"Aw, don't say that! He's not weird. I promise." Tom assured her. She wanted to say more, but Tom took his phone out and began a FaceTime call with Andre.

"What's up? I'm just leaving." Andre said as he answered the video call.

Tom held out his phone and flashed the screen to a driving Bella. Bella looked at the screen and saw Andre's face as the realization set in. He went from surprised, to confused, to... shocked.

"Hey." Bella couldn't stop the grin on her face as she looked at the screen. Andre's eyes were wide. Tom burst out laughing.

"What?" was all Andre could say.

"Just me and my bestie!" Tom exclaimed, laughing. Bella looked over with a smile but she couldn't help feeling bad.

"I'm fed up with you guys." Andre sighed. "I'm blocking your number, Bella."

"You wouldn't do that." Tom shook his head.

"Well you guys aren't being very good friends." Andre said. Then he sighed again. "I'm just gonna hang up. I feel like I'm third wheeling your date or something." he said.

Bella sighed too. "Bye, Andre." she said. Andre waved, then the line went black.

"Tom I feel bad. Did you see how upset he looked?" Bella said with a frown.

"He'll get over it." Tom shrugged, typing something to Andre.

"That was the last time. I swear." Bella sighed. "I feel bad seeing him so upset. I have to apologize."

"If you apologize, he's gonna hold something on you. Like, 'I'll only forgive you if we meet up' or something." Tom said. Bella nodded, he had a good point.

"I don't care. I'm so mean, I feel bad." she whined, and Tom laughed as she continued to drive him home.

——

i'm so insecure about my writing bye.

leave a vote if you'd like XO.