CHAPTER 15

bEllA: i'm gonna hang out with andre i've decided

wilso: awww really

bEllA: ya

bEllA: do you guys have a game thursday?

wilso: nope

wilso: why thursday?

bEllA: because it's in 2 days

bEllA: and i need time to prepare first y'know

wilso: jeeeez you're sounding like andre

bEllA: LOL

wilso: so are you gonna tell him? or is it gonna be a surprise?

bEllA: c'mon after all this time i'd think you know me better than that

bEllA: obvs i'm gonna surprise him 😜

wilso: okkkk

bEllA: and i'm gonna need your help

wilso: oh god

——

Tom was listening to music on the plane ride home. They had just played an away game and lost, so already the vibe on the plane wasn't a happy one. Looking over at Andre, though, Tom knew it was more than just the loss.

Tom took off his headphones. "What's wrong?" he said, nudging Andre.

"I haven't gotten a text from her in two days." he said.

"Okay..." Tom said.

"Two days, that's the longest we've gone without talking." Andre continued.

"Well what was the last thing you guys said?" Tom asked, and Andre handed him his phone. After Bella typed 'night', there was just a few texts from Andre, but she hadn't responded.

"Oh. Um..." Tom trailed off, giving Andre back his phone. "I don't know what to say. Maybe she's moved on."

"Moved on?" Andre questioned. "She was the one who told me not to move on from her. I don't get it."

"Reverse psychology?" Tom shrugged.

Andre just frowned. "I don't know, man." Tom said. "Maybe she truly doesn't like you anymore."

Andre was still frowning as he turned around, resting against the seat and closing his eyes.

——

AW! the beginning part of the chapter was happy but the end wasn't lol :/

i'm trying to update more frequently as you can seeee :) vote if you'd like XO.