CHAPTER 24

"Tom..." Andre nudged his friend. Everyone had fallen asleep on the plane ride, but Andre couldn't.

"I'm tired." Tom mumbled.

"Tom, look at my phone. It's Bella. I don't know what to do." Andre sighed, handing Tom his phone. Tom's eyes opened, shooting Andre an angry look for waking him. His attention turned to the phone though, where, as he scrolled, he began to look more and more confused.

"I don't get it." Tom said, looking at Andre.

"Yeah. Me neither." Andre sighed.

"No, seriously, Andre. What the fuck is her problem?" Tom asked, beginning to feel angry. He knew how happy Bella made his friend, and he felt that if she was going to do something stupid like that, he owed her an explanation.

"That's not fair of her. She's taking advantage of you." Tom argued.

"Tom..." Andre shook his head. "She's a good person."

"Y'know what Andre, no she's not. Remember before? She played those tricks on you just to piss you off. She's not a good person." Tom said.

"I thought you liked her." Andre said.

"I did. But she knows how much she means to you, and she's taking full advantage of you, because she knows you won't get mad." Tom said. "I'm gonna text her." he decided, taking out his phone.

"No, Tom. You can't!" Andre pleaded, trying to grab Tom's phone to stop him.

"I'm going to. And I'm gonna tell her to smarten the fuck up, because what the hell is wrong with her?" Tom asked.

Andre sighed. "Don't do it now, though. I just finished texting her. You can't do it now."

"Okay. Fine," Tom said, putting his phone away. "But I'm going to text her. Because you're too nice to do it, and she's taking advantage of that. God." Tom groaned.

"Hey, boys. Shut up." Alex Ovechkin said. He was sitting behind Tom and Andre, and stood up to flick Tom in the head. Tom rolled his eyes, ignoring Ovi.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through with this." Tom whispered to Andre.

Andre didn't reply, he didn't know how. "We'll fix it." Tom said, assuring Andre. Andre didn't know if he believed that.

——

i mean this chapter was cute because friends supporting friends but bella :(

who do you support, bella or tom?

vote if you'd like XO.