Chapter Five

"Paul! PAUL!"

"Huh?" Paul came to with a start. What had happened. 

"Where am I?" He asked in a dizzy tone. 

"You don't remember?" Asked Ringo with a concerned expression. 

Paul's mind felt like fog. "No."

"We got lost, and you suggested we start down the middle branch. but along the way you tripped on a log and passed out. You have a pretty nasty cut."

Paul didn't remember anything that had happened but his head hurt badly. "Where's John?"

"I'll get him." Ringo promised and was back with John in a few seconds. 

"Hey Macca, how are you?" John asked in a concerned voice.

"John! You're not mad at me?" Paul asked. 

John frowned. "What? Why would I be mad at you?"

Paul felt confused. "You were saying mean things and saying I wasn't tough enough to fight you."

"That must have been a dream, Macca." John said with a concerned smile. "I would never say that."

"Your eyes were so cold and distant, too..."

It broke John's heart to see his best friend look so lost and confused.

John gave Paul a brotherly hug, feeling Paul's trembling body beside his own. 

"It's okay, Paul." He soothed. "I'm here."

Ok..that didn't exactly go as planned! I was gonna have Paul somehow get hurt, but not like this way! Whoops! Anyways I hope this suits you guys!