Dress Shopping

Jade's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when i heard the voice of my butler break through the silence of the room, it was annoying to me as i was actually getting a good rest and wanted to sleep a little longer.

"Young mistress it is time to wake up, for your tea i have prepared a black tea for you to enjoy. It should provide you an extra boost of energy for you to wake up. Lord Phantomhive was hoping you would join him for breakfast."

I groaned as i buried my face into the pillow, as much as i would like to eat with Ciel, i was still tired. I pulled the blanket over my head only to have it pulled off of me by Lucius. I sat up quickly and glared at him as i said angrily.

"Lucius what is the meaning of this!"

"My lady, you must get ready, the sun is up and it is much too late to be sleeping. You need to wake up, i have a lovely dress picked out for you to wear. Sit up and i will dress you while you drink your tea."

I reluctantly sat up and groaned as i took the tea from him. I sipped it and felt the rich flavor travel across my tongue as it proceeded to flow down my throat. It warmed me and i felt the energy from the caffeine of the tea leaves as i set the cup down after taking more sips. I held my arms up and let him lift off my nightgown as i sat there clearing my mind of any thoughts as i tried to focus my brain on waking up so i could begin my day. I stood up and opened my eyes as i heard him ask if his selection was appropriate for what i wanted to wear. I saw him holding out a simple dress of cream fabric, it had pale pink flower petals scattered throughout the dress and it reminded me of falling petals of a cherry blossom tree. It was so pretty and yet simple, perfect for a day of dress shopping.

"That is fine lucius."

Lucius bowed his head slightly and as i stood up he lifted the dress over my head and pulled the fabric down to were it now draped over my skin. The cloth felt cool against my skin and flowed smoothly as i moved. Lucius zipped the back of my dress and then pulled the cloth belt around and tied it in a loose bow and then took a step back to allow me to admire myself in the mirror.

"My lady you look like an array of falling cherry blossoms on a spring day."

I rolled my eyes as i listened to him compliment me, i suppose the dress did flatter me well, if i twirled i guess you could call me a falling array of petals. I sat down at the vanity and Lucius began brushing out my long hair, i had grown it out so long that it became difficult to brush by myself. I watched as he brushed the long flowing wave of brown with my auburn and blonde streaks scattered through my hair. It was interesting to watch since the light would shine on the streaks and make a shimmer every other brush and it was calming, although i didn't know why. When he finished i stood up not bothering to remember the star on my arm as i walked towards the door. I had no need for make-up, it was a sleeved dress so as long as my sleeves didn't come up i would be fine and my mark would be kept a secret. I went down the hallway and listened to my steps echo as lucius followed suit while i descended the stairs. I watched my feet out of habit, i don't know why i did it but whenever i walked i had to watch were i stepped. I turned around the corner stair and took a glance up and saw Ciel at the bottom of the stairs chuckling to himself as he looked at me.

"I was about to ask Lucius whether or not you planned on emerging from your slumber, but it seems that the sleeping princess has awakened and now i shall escort her to breakfast. If you would allow me to."

I smiled at him while laughing softly as i came closer to him and took his hand lightly while i responded to him teasingly.

"Does this mean you are my prince in shining armor?"