Clara

We've just arrived to London. The flight was so long, and Calum has been listening to so much Arabic music, he has literally become a dictionary for the language. Currently all us vampires are sitting in Count Hemmings and Count Clifford's suite. It was huge compared to mine and Calum's room, but I guess that makes sense. Clara was giggling in a corner with her friends, looking over at a group of guys. I shook my head, feeling a tightening around my lungs whenever someone mentioned her.
Two years ago, we were so close, everyone knew that I was hers and she was mine. After months of being together I got told by the rest of her petty friends that she was cheating on me with another vampire- and that really broke me down. She would taunt me in the hallways or when I go down to the cafeteria, and so I would stay upstairs in my room, playing fifa. Fifa is a key factor in Calum's life, and we bonded over the video game. Over the years we would play, asking questions to get to know each other. Nowadays, we play in a comforting silence, because we have become brothers, and brothers know everything about each other, and would sacrifice themselves whenever the other is in danger.
Right now my main focus is impressing Count Hemmings and Count Clifford. Later on, I wish to become a count, lead a group of my kind. The only friend I care for is Calum, because he's the only one I know that has defended me since I turned into a vampire. Sure these people have become my family, but Calum has always had my back.
"Right, children of the night, listen to your leaders!" Count Hemmings and Count Clifford exclaimed, making the chatter quieten down. They gave us their blessings, and then told us to go out and hunt for the ethnicities we have been assigned.
Calum darted out of the room, desperate to see London. I sighed, and hurried out, running after him.