~Chapter 1~

Author's Notes

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira's P.O.V

I was waiting for my friends in front on the school, many people would greet me then enter the building. I kept my eyes trained on the front gate, I saw a blur of yellow out of the corner of my eye. I looked to my right to see Laxus "You waiting for them?" he asked leaning against the wall next to me with his hands in his pockets "Yeah." I respond smiling at him, I heard a bang "Natsu's here!" I chirp not looking at the gate at all "Everyone knows that." Laxus replied laughing. We both looked at the entrance to see Natsu and Gray fighting with Lucy on the side, then there was a flash of scarlet. Erza was here and heard the boys' bickering and in the flash the boys were on the floor knocked out, that's Erza for ya. Juvia ran to the entrance and picked up Gray while Lucy dragged Natsu towards Laxus and I. I giggled at the sight of my friends, they were exactly the same. Jellal arrived normally because... lets be honest, he is the only sane person in the group. Gajeel arrived with Levy slung over his shoulder like usual, Wendy and Romeo came running up at the same time but from opposite directions. Right at the gate Wendy tripped and Romeo caught her, I hit Laxus's arm "Their sooooooooooo cute!" I saw him give me an amused smirk, I blush. "Hey minna!!!!" Levy yelled "Gajeel put me down, please!" he laughed then set her down and pats her head. Levy pouted but then saw Lucy "Lu!" She yelled, they hugged then Erza joined then Wendy, soon all of the girls were hugging while the boys awkwardly stood there. "ELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" we all looked to the gate to see a girl with powder blue hair with an older emerald green haired girl "HEY LIZZIE!" I yell back, then in a flash Aideen and Lizzie joined the hug. "So, how late are we this time?" Aideen asked "You are actually right on time!" Wendy commented. "Lizzie wouldn't wake up." the younger ice dragon slayer guiltily laughed "Whaaaaaat? I always wake up on time!" everyone looked at Liz. 

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Aideen's P.O.V

Mira, Laxus, Erza, and Jellal head off to their home room teacher, Gildarts. Wendy and Romeo head off to their teacher, Macao. I feel bad for Romeo, his father is his one and only teacher... what was Makarov thinking? Lizzie left to her home room teacher, Wakaba. Lastly Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, and I went to our home room teacher, Bisca. Bisca was the youngest teacher along with Alzack, her husband. We were considered the lucky class because Macao is always talking about the most idiotic stuff, Wakaba is Macao's best friend but he is very strict, Gildarts is hard on his students, but Bisca is nice and we get stuff done in the most fun ways. I walked next to Levy blowing an emerald lock of hair out of my face, Levy and Lucy were in a deep conversation about a book they read. I sped up and walked next to Juvia "Do you think the new student will be a guy or girl?" I ask trying to start a conversation I can follow "Juvia hopes it's a guy, because Juvia needs less love rivals." "I AM NOT YOUR LOVE RIVAL!" we heard Lucy yell from the back, I just laugh "I hope it's a sensible person." I comment, at this Juvia giggles. I see Gray blush out of the corner of my eye, he seriously has it bad for Juvia. Note to self: Tell Mira what I have seen. She's going to flip out! Natsu is holding Lucy's hand because he was running and dragging her behind them, but they forgot to let go. The saw me looking and noticed, they both blush and start to blubber random words and making excuses "Oh suuuuuuuure." Levy and I say at the same time. We walk into the classroom "Bisca!" I exclaim, I hug her and twirl a strand of her hair "Your hair is always this beautiful color." I say, she laughs "Yours too!" The only difference between our hair color is that mine is darker. Lucy and the rest of the girls sit on the first row leaving a seat for me at the end, the guys sat behind the girls leaving an empty seat behind me. The bell rang signaling that school has began. "Ok class, we have a new student! You can come in now!" Bisca announced, then I raven haired boy stepped in, he waved at everyone "Hi! I'm Grian Sage, I have Earth Magic." He introduced himself "Everyone introduce yourself!" Bisca instructed, she pointed at me to start.