~CHAPTER 13~

Lucy's P.O.V

Mira lead us into a bowling alley,  it was dark inside and music was blaring my brains out! Mira check us in, got us bowling shoes, and got us in pairs. I mentally facepalmed as Mira happily put her 'ships' together, then it hit me "Hey Miiiiiiiira~ Doesn't that mean you are paired with Laxuuuuuuuuuuus?" I sang, even through the darkness I could tell she was blushing "What should the ship name be-""MIRAXUS!" Aid yelled, cutting me off. She bear hugged me "Miraxus is the best ship EVER!" she muttered over and over again.

I laughed as Lizzie tried to pry her off, unsuccessfully though. "Hey Grian (A.N: Pronounced Gree-in) come help me get your GIRLFRIEND off of Lucy!" she yelled, he laughed then came over. He tried prying her off, but it didn't work. Until...

Aideen's P.O.V

Grian stopped trying to pull me off, I relaxed a bit. Then I felt someone start to tickle me, I started laughing and melted to the ground "Stop, stop!" I managed to blurt out. It stopped and I looked up at Grian, he smirked at me "Woooooooooooow." he said sarcastically, I stuck my tongue out at him then got up. I brush myself off "So, bowling!" I say as if nothing happened.

Natsu's P.O.V

I FINALLY CAN WIN AGAINST THAT ICE FREAK- "Lucy and Natsu, you guys are against Wendy and Romeo." Mira instructed "DANG IT! HOW WILL I EVER KNOW IF I CAN BEAT SNOWCONE OVER THERE!" I burst out, Mira sighed "That's exactly why you're not against him..." then she went off listing others "Gajeel and Levy against Erza and Jellal. Then Gray and Juvia against me and Laxus." DANG IT!! Now Metal Mouth can't beat up that Ice Prick.... or vis versa.

Lucy smiled at Romeo and Wendy "Come on! Let's tart already!! I want to learn!" she giggled "You've never done bowling before?" I asked, following her to a lane that glowed orange and pink "Nope." she said, focusing on entering our info into the computer that's connected to the scoreboard. I smiled, now's my time to teach her.

"Who goes first?" Wendy asked "It's Lucy's first time, so let's let her go first." I suggest, they all agree as Lucy smile "Thanks!" she chirped, I watched her struggle a bit "Want some help?" I asked "Nope." she said, rolling the ball. It made a beeline into the gutter "Ok... maybe..." she sheepishly smiled. I laugh a bit then walk to her to help, I put my arms around her and help guid the bowling bowl. She watched roll swiftly and knock down all the pins "Yay!" she cheered, hugging me "You did it!" I cheer "Thank you, thank you, thank you." she repeated "Hey, you did it with only a little guidance from me-" 

She pecked my cheek "I love you, and thank you." she said with a blush, then smiled.

Wendy's P.O.V

I silently watched Natsu Lucy, smiling softly "Uh... should we tell them that Mira is foaming at the mouth because of them?" Romeo asked, only loud enough for me to hear but loud enough to be heard above the booming music. I laughed when I saw Mira wiping her mouth then twirl in circles, only to be alerted that it was her turn "Nahhhhhh... let's just go get something to eat." I say and take his hand, pulling him to the food area. 

I ran into someone, when I fell back Romeo caught me "Sor- oh... it's you." I say coldly, it was a girl in my grade named Garron. She was the girl that you rather love or hate... no in-between. I hated her, she constantly teased me, telling people that I like different guys each day. That's where it could be joking, or bullying. I personally asked for an apology, but she just ignored me. 

The other thing was that she obviously like Romeo, and she's not the only one. HIS ABS ARE OUT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Garron game me a fake smile "Hey to you too... Le-Je-We-Wendy?" she tried playing off her mistake, but ultimately failed. I felt Romeo tense up behind me "What are you doing out of school?" Romeo asked through gritted teeth "Oh, it's my sister's birthday." she said, not doing anything girly like other girls would. It was straight out, fake, and not her.

"Ok, cool." I say, not giving any facial expressions "YES!!!!" we hear a shout... it was Natsu. He had a better score than Gray, when we were turned away from Garron she whispered into my ear "Make me look good." she ordered. That's when Romeo really got ticked off "Don't order my Wendy around, ok!" he bursted, Garron was taken aback. Romeo dragged me away, Garron still frozen in her spot. I saw one of her friends recording the whole thing... well she's gonna be embarrassed when her friend shows everyone the video.

 I blushed really hard as we sat down at a table '...my Wendy..." echoed through my head, I really hope that he likes me...