~Chapter 2~

Lizzie's P.O.V

Aideen and I were explaining a concept of this exercise, Aid sat down and started this concept. A ring of green wind started to pick up around her, she isn't the strongest mage of the group but she is pretty strong. She probably has around the same magic energy as Lucy, but you should see Mirajane and Laxus. Miraxus- I mean Mira and Laxus were sitting side by side with pretty much a tornado around them, same with Natsu and Lucy, Jellal and Erza. I enter the ring of air and and sit in front Aid, I take her hands and I meld our magic power. Our magic added together equals Mira's Magic or maybe less. Aid's mind melds with mine, all of her thoughts and my thoughts were shared with each other. Soooooooo... you and Jack? Aid! What? *sigh* he is the only 15 year old that has had the courage to talk to me. You guys are cute together! Shaddup! Never! -_-... hehe. We come out of our state of connection and look up at each other, Aid had a smirk on her face while I maintained mine -----> -_-  Jack and Grian looked at us questioningly.

Laxus's P.O.V

Mira and I were melding and I immediately heard her thoughts. Crap... What's wrong? Oh, nothing. Really? Positive. Suuuuuure *note the sarcasm*  Really, I'm fine. Just remember that I am here if you want to talk. Ok... We had a normal conversation, or as normal as it could get. We started to tire and our magic started to weaken, soon our minds separated and I felt empty. It's not everyday that I can pull off a normal conversation with any of my friends, let alone Mira. I look at her as she sway from side to side, she was becoming tired. I pull her towards me and let her rest, I heard a small squeal. I looked behind me to see Liz with a camera and Aid trying not to fangirl, Grian and Jack were standing behind the girls looking confused. Mira just fell asleep as the two other matchmakers started giggling, I backed up against the wall and let Mira sleep on my chest. Everybody was looking at me and would rather smirk, smile, or turn red (Wendy and Romeo) I just glared at the people who silently teased me. 

Romeo's P.O.V

Laxus and Mira seemed very... erm... comfortable. I sat back down to start again my mind started to wonder off to a certain person... I won't say who though. Yeah I know, tough cookies guys. Tough cookies. I was broken out of my concentration by Natsu "You're magical energy just got stronger, what are you thinking about?" he asked "What do you mean, I'm not thinking about anyone!" I nervously exclaim "Wait... you have a crush!" this caught only Lucy's attention (which I am thankful of) she rushed over "Who has a crush on who?" she hurriedly asked "Nobody has-" I started but got cut off "Romeo has a crush on someone." Natsu answered "Who?" This was directed at me "U-ummmmmm no one! Bye!" I said and rushed out, the good thing was that as soon as I ran out the bell sounded. Next period... 

~Time skip to Lunch~

Wendy's P.O.V

Whew... I am hungry. Romeo and I are walking around out side trying to find our group, we saw them under a sakura tree sitting at a very new looking picnic table. "Hey minna!" I call as Romeo and I approach them. Erza had punched Natsu and Gray unconscious and was now peacefully eating cake, I sweatdrop "How long did they last?" I ask. Lucy knew exactly what I was talking about "About a two minute walk and three minutes sitting at the lunch table before they got knocked out by Erza..." she scratched the back of her neck. Jellal mumbled something and Gajeel shivered, Levy giggled "You're scared of a girl~" she sang "Erza isn't classified as a girl!" he replied "Really? Now what am I classified as?" Erza asked "A mon...ster..." I could tell that he regret saying it, Erza knocked him out then went back to eating her cake. I giggle, that's Erza for ya! Lizzie came running up to us with Jack behind her "Finally!!!!" she crashed into Aideen and clung to her "Never leave me with those sassy fifteens again!" she said into Aid's stomach "You are fifteen!" Aid laughed "Sooooooo? They are still sassy!" I turned to Jack "What happened?" I asked curiously. He looked at me and laughed "Some of the new girls think that they rule the school. They kept screwing with Lizzie and pulling her hair because it's so long, they don't think that, and I quote 'her real color' they are not nice..." he answered. I saw Aideen grow mad along with Erza and Mira "Where are they?" Aideen asked in a demonic voice "Yeah! Now for revenge!" Lizzie exclaimed. She started to run with Mira, Aideen, and Erza behind her. "Wait for me!" Levy yells and runs after them "Better go and make sure they don't explode anything..." Laxus said and ran after them, I looked at Romeo and he nodded. We both started to run after them with the rest of the guys following us, these girls are going to regret messing with us!

Lizzie's P.O.V

I found the girls and walked up to them "Oh... hey fake girl." The leader said flipping her raven hair "Hi Ciara. I want you to brace yourself." I warn, Aideen with Erza and Mira came up. Aideen glared at her while the rest of the gang positioned themselves "Don't mess with any of us because there is always someone higher than you." Aideen and I say in unison "Uhhhh... yeah and it's not you Plastic Girl." I heard someone coming through to us, it was Principle Makarov "Hey gang! I need you to pose for a picture for the newspaper and be interviewed for the news channel. You guys are my best students!" He looked at Ciara and her friends "Sorry, are you new? Well have a great time here!" and with that he left "Wow... the old man really never runs out of surprises!" Laxus commented "Come on!" he said and picked Mira up and walked away, Jack came out from behind Grian and took my  hand. I saw Ciara look at Jack and blush then scowl at me, but Jack just lead me away. I saw Grian talking Aideen's ear off and Wendy and Romeo running back to the table. Levy and Lucy were talking about a book while Natsu and Gajeel walked behind them completely confused, Erza glared at Ciara and walked away talking to Jellal. Gray also glared at Ciara with Juvia at his side, then he walked up to me "You're already like a sister to me so if they mess with you again tell me, plus I want to teach you ice make magic." I thanked him and they set off, Juvia clung to his arm but he didn't seem to mind.

~Time Skip~

Natsu's P.O.V

It was the end of school and the gang and I were in Makarov's office, mostly because ice prick, metal head, and I the fantabulous Natsu blew a whole into the field while arguing. Then again this was normal for us soooooooo I don't know what he's complaining about. Now Master was talking to us about the newspaper and stuff "Can Grain, and Jack be in the picture too?" Mira asked Principle Makarov sweetly "Sure, why not? They have the magic and scholar level to do so." Mira perked up "Thank you so much!" she thanked and rushed out, when she came back in dragging Jack, and Grian "You guys are apart of this too, be happy!" she commanded. Makarov told us the date the time and all of the other info we needed, then he kicked us out... I wasn't really paying attention... whoops. "Let's go get ice cream!" Lucy suggested "Yeah!" Wendy and Romeo agreed, we started to walk towards the ice cream shop "So when is the interview?" I ask, Lucy sweatdrops "Did you pay attention at all?" She asked. I scratched the back of my head "Um... yes?" I say trying to avoid what was coming up next "No you didn't you idiot!" She hit the back of my head "Pay attention next time... please?" she asked "Ok!" I simply replied smiling.

Juvia's P.O.V

Juvia and her friends are at the ice cream shop! Juvia got vanilla and then Gray~sama got vanilla too! It was so romantic!!!!!!!!!

Gray's P.O.V

Juvia clung to my arm, she's so adorable... GAH!!!! Where did that even come from? I need to talk to the guys... plus then I could figure out who they like, I mean it's not like I like Juvia... right?

~That night~

Email sent

To: Salamander_54, IronDragon88, Dreyar73, Fire_boy90, Mystogan_50, Sage60, Water_God19

From: IceWizard27

Subject: Get together

Hey guys! I want just us boys to get together and talk about something that's on my mind... let's say this weekend at 8 pm. Please don't tell any of the girls even tho Mira will probs find out on her own, because she is the she-devil. 

There... now I just have to wait for them to respond or talk to them tomorrow at school. I can't wait for the weekend, this is going to be fun!

~Author's Notes~

Thanks for reading! Also tell me if you approve of this whole Ciara thing because she won't be appearing for a while, only once or twice more! Bai my ducklings!!!!!!!!