Rough. (Boyxboy) [ON HOLD]

Noah's need to have his boyfriend in his life, has him changing himself into a person he doesn't want to be. Time after time the one he 'loves' cheats, lies and uses him like no other, but one day the lies and constant cheating are too much, he needs a break, time away to clear his thoughts and get over Jason.

Cain Acosta. The biggest and well most known fighter in the underground MMA circuit. When hes in the ring, hes all in, mind and body, he's there to win. Not one for words he lets his action do the talking. All around women and men are fawning over him, wanting to get to know the quite adonis like fighter. But Cain himself has his own secrets and demons that hes batteling.

One night though Noah's best friend Anna begrudgingly drags him out to the after party that her job has her working for. wanting him to let loose, have fun and party like they used to do....

Little does Noah know, the V.I.P of the party is about make his presence known to the shy mouthy little brunette, and maybe just maybe they both can just heal each other.

(My first story guys.. and I'm honestly freaking out!

Nobody tells you how hard it is to write a freaking blurb!

But I've been wanting to read a story like this for ages! SO I thought, I'd have a go at it... I know the blurbs a little.. I don't know, I don't think this ish right here is my forte... However tell me what you think my lovelies).