Chapter Two

Noah had a firm grip on Anna’s hand,  as she was pulling him through the foyer of the 22d floor of the apartment complex.  Which was currently packed with scantily clad women with dresses (if you could call it a ‘dress’) barely covering what there mamma's gave them, sweaty men of the burly and thin type trying to chat them up with drinks and sweet promises of things to come, none of which was really working.

Drinks were tossed around freely as there were people grinding and shouting along to music as Noah passed the foyer through to the main room, a lot more “conservative” to what he saw before and outside.

Remembering back at the growing crowd of men and women gathering outside, with what looked like posters in their hands, which Noah couldn’t get a proper look at what with the hustle and bustle of trying to get in the building.

Shouting at the guards to let them in to see some guy, probably to see the guy the party was being hosted for, he would’ve asked, but A hadn’t really told him much, more often she just kept repeating it’ll be amazing! You’ll love this party! Hmm I hope your right A.

“NOEEE!” realizing I my right hand was free, Anna shouted snapping me out of my thoughts, “I need to leave you for a bit,  I need to find some of the guys I work with to talk about security and I need to sort some of the employees working tonight, so just hang in the main room for me, while I sort this out, okay?”.

Noah didn’t even get a chance to reply before she left kissing him on the cheek and running in a different direction a clipboard in hand, while a guy in a suit trailed after her.

Noah found his was over to the food table and a talk stocky bartender asked him “what will it be cutie?” staring at the man before him for a moment Noah thought, hmm you’re the cute one.

Forget his thought he replied “vodka orangeplease”,

“Sam” the guy said when handed Noah his drink, sipping his glass he replied “Noah”.

“So how did you get an invite? You don’t seem to fit this kind of crowed, too innocent”,

With a puzzled look on his face Noah replied “who’s this ‘crowd’ meant for? And the invite is courtesy of my Anna my friend whose working for the party tonight,... who's all this for anyways”.

Sam smiled before replying “Oh cool, she’ll probably be busy tonight, and the honouree for thsi party is an MMA fighter, top dog in the underground circuit"

"Cain Acosta and the guys an absolute animal. From what I’ve heard you definitely don’t want to get on his bad side”, Sam said with a slight grimace on his face.

Noah didn’t know what to say, he knew MMA meant fighting, but the only fight he’s ever watched is fake crap you see on WWE.

“I’ve never really heard of him or watched the whole MMA thing, but it’s a nice party so I guess It’s cool” He replied evenly, taking a sip of his drink Noah glanced around and he spotted a blonde in a violet dress Anna.

“Well my friends over there so I’m going to go meet up with her thanks for the drink again Sam”.

Grinning the bartender replied “no worries cutie come back when you want a refill” he said with a wink, smiling Noah nodded and quickly turned around catch up to his absent partner in crime.

Half way across the room, Anne changed direction to get further away “fuck sake” muttered Noah, its going to take him ages (well not ages, he was just slow) to get her now, goddamit A, stay in one place Noah grumbled.

While trying to catch up to his friend again, Noah twisted losing his balance and tripped “shit” he grimaced realizing his shoes were coming un-done. Taking a moment to quickly do them before he lost her again with the loud music and ever dimming lights Noah knew he needed to hurry, satisfied with the bows on his shoes he did a quick jolted turn only to bump head first into a something hard.

What the fuck is wall doing in the middle of the room? Noah thought blinking back, damn it’s hard trying to get himself some support. Noah leaned his head on the hardness to get some semblance of balance before he tried to find A again, confused he pressed his head a little to find it giving way  eh what is that?

Feeling the material ghost his face, is that a shirt? “What the heck”. Blinking back he slowly moved his head away, only too feel rough firm hands to wrap around his shoulders leaning him back a little.

Noah looked forward, only to come too face with a strong broad chest, the top two buttons were open, what caught his eye thought were the deep tribal tattoos teasing the base of the left side of the man’s golden chest and neck.

Curiosity got the better of Noah, lifting his hand gently to push the shirt open more, he wanted to get a to get a better view of the innate black lines, trailing his fingers on the warm gold canvas, across the base of the throat down to the beginning of strong pecks,  the lines were vast, long and solid before him, he couldn’t stop looking at the smoothness under his hands, softly whispering beautiful.

The quietness around Noah began to sink in, as the gold before him sucked in a low breath, swiftly pulling back his wondering his hands, his startled eyes looked up into to light hazel ones with deep set brows god there so thick thought Noah.

Gulping he remembered what he was doing he faintly murmured the first thing that popped into his head “shit you’re not a wall”.

A soft chuckle came from the striking man before him, a deep husky voiced whispered “no baby I’m not”.

#Noah and his wondering hands eh.. DAMN, we'd all do it tho right?!

Okay beauties tell me what you think... I know a little less talking here, but that'll change in the next chapter... *sigh* Cain is so fyne.