Chapter One.

It was one of those days, and Noah was lazing around in his bed, duvet and pillows piled high, some clichéd film playing on in the background while he was trying to eat his body weight in food that's so bad its good, tbh his Friday night was going well.

Well it was until...

"Get your ass up! You are coming to this party with me; I refuse to let you stuff your face with all that junk on a Friday night! Don't make me come and drag you outta that bed Noah!"hollered Anna

Se was making her way from the closet back into the bedroom carrying a bunch of his clothes that she thought would be suitable for their night out. The blonde dumped his clothes with a oomph on his bead.

Noah just stared, he was pretty sure this she devil had just taken every item of clothing he owned, he was even more sure that the days of meticulous organizing had just been ruined in a matter of seconds, not like Anna noticed, ever since he'd known her since university, she always does things without giving a second thought.. Hmm and how did she graduate again?

Screwing the empty popcorn bag in his hand and tossing it to the pile of trash, he looked up and finally asked "How much of my closet did you want to take, is there anything even left?" he questioned her, cocking his head to the side to give her one of those 'are you crazy' look.

Anna just stared back with an un-amused glance, tilting her head with one eye open, while picking up random clothes at a time to see what top would go well with what jeans.

Noah just snickered, as if choosing clothes with one eye open is a credible form of styling... yeah sure, why not just get dressed in the dark?

After what felt like forever, Anna exhaled in content at the finished outfit she picked and grinned towards Noah.

"Finally, I found the per-fect outfit mister! I mean I should be given some kind of an award, cause trying to put together something decent with some of the horrendous clothes you've got is an absolute mira-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as Noah decided to chuck the large 'hug me' pillow at her un-assuming face.

"Listen women, I don't even want to go! My bed and I have a good thing going on here, so if you wouldn't mind we would appreciate if you left!" he yelled back at a shocked Anna, who was still recovering from the pillow to the face.

That however was short lived as the petite blonde dropped the clothes on the bed and made an "aghhh" sound, making a beeline jump for a startled Noah. Shoving and grabbing his arms until he was successfully held down on top of all the squished food, EW thought Noah as he felt something like doughnut jam under his thigh.

No amount of elbowing and nudging the she devil would get him free, resigning Noah just looked up at Anna, grumbling under his breath how are you so damn strong again ?.

"Look noe, I know you don't want to go, but sitting here and doing nothing isn't helping you. You think Jason is sitting at home being miserable? I can guarantee that dick is out drinking and screwing with god knows who!"

Noah inhaled quietly at the thought of his ex already sleeping with other people. It's not like he didn't do it before, always cheating while they were together, lying to him about where or who he was with, but catching him fucking some slut it in the bed they shared was the last straw.

Noah broke up with him there and then and left, no amount of " baby I love you, I'm sorry or the he didn't mean anything to me" would make him stay, still just thinking he's already out there, 4 months after they broke up with some guy, just hurt.

Blinking back his tears, he stopped reminiscing as he felt Anna brushing a hand through his short waves, releasing the strong hold she had on him, murmuring quietly " I didn't want to upset you, I just want my Noah back, Jason's an ass and I know you want to get over him, but being here doesn't help with that, I want the guy who would dance like a freak with me, not caring what people thought, laughing and just you know, being you noe".

Still playing with his hair she said "Come with me, well get dressed and just have fun together, it's a free par"

"B-ut your working, being a loner at some important party doesn't sound enjoyable A" interrupted Noah.

"I'll only leave you to check on the going ons throughout the party I need to make sure it's all going to plan for the hosts, but other than that I'll be with you babes! loads of people will be there you won't be on your own all the time. What do you say noe? You'll have fun I promise yooou!"

Noah looked at his best friends beaming face, imploring him to go " Whatever you want A, well go, but if its shit we are definitely coming back and stuffing our faces and watching some crappy horror film!".

"HELLL YEAAAAH!" Anna exclaimed grabbing Noah in a bear hug, shouting in his ear that he'll have so much fun and that his outfits going to look so sexy on him.

Looking at her happy face, Noah though yeah, I can do this for her and it is going to be fun, hey I may even meet some hot guy

# Oh it gonna get goood in the next chapter...