Smile (Nathaniel x Female Reader)

Hey guys its me and I'm back with a fic about our favorite kawaii tomato. So lets do this thing!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V-

(age 5)

Your head was hung in shame as you sat on the swing set, pathetically kicking your legs. Your sadness was caused by the relentless teasing aimed your way, the kids at school could be so mean. Just because your classmates had seen you crying to the teacher because life at home was hard, you were dubbed the 'crybaby' of the class. You had tried so many times to get them to stop or to leave you alone but they just wouldn't.

They teased you so much, and the leader of the bullies was none other than Chloe. She used to be your friend before her Daddy took her to one of his fancy meetings and suddenly you were the scum on the bottom of her shoe. Tears streamed down your face and you thought that you might never smile or be happy again.

A tap on your shoulder cause you to jump off the swing cowering, "Please don't hurt me!" You screamed out to the figure. The person let out a gasp of shock. Opening your eyes, you wondered why the person hadn't hurt you or said something mean. What you didn't expect was to come face to face with a living tomato boy.

"Are you a tomato?" You asked, innocent curiosity filled your voice. He blushed and his face got really red, as he shook his head no. Holding out his hand, you grabbed it and he pulled you up.

"No but my names Nathaniel, why are you sad?" He asked as you brushed your (dress/pants/skirt) off and let go of his hand. You wiped your face with your hand to clear away tears. "A mean girl named Chloe is bullying me with her friends, just because they saw me cry at school!" You said hiccuping every now and then, Nathaniel just nodded his head. As you dried up the last of your tears Nathaniel pulled you into a hug.

"Don't listen to her, shes just a big meanie! Please don't cry anymore, your to pretty for that!" Nathaniel told you as you hugged him back. You just hugged him tighter before replying, "If I can't cry then what do you want me to do instead?" He let go of you and held you at arms length, a serious look on his five year old face.

"You could always smile!" He told you with a shrug and from then on whenever you where around the tomato baby,

You had the brightest smile that anyone had ever seen!

~Time-skip brought to you by DJWIFI (I love that ship XD)~

(age 15)

Your P.O.V-

Its been ten years since you've met Nathaniel and its been the best time of your life. You and him are now best friends and you frequently call him 'your tomato baby' and he calls you 'smiley'.

But today you didn't think you would be able to smile, your dad had passed away and your mom left when you were little. A woman in America called your cell and told you that you would be moving over to North America to live with your distant relatives.

Not being able to hold back your tears you dropped your phone and ran out of your house, going to the one place you could find sanctuary. On your way to the playground where you met Nath, you ran into Chloe. Her voice cut you to the bone and made your tears fall faster, "Well well, Looks like little miss crybaby is back. What are you crying about this time,did your loner friend leave you all alone or did you finally realize that no one cares about you?" Her friend Sabrina looked at you with concern before Chloe nudged her and she let out a forced laugh. As the tears streamed down your face you ran faster to make it to the playground.

Once you got to the park you sat down on one of the swings, no one was there to see you because the park had been abandoned a few years ago. You let out a sob as reality came crashing down on you. Your dad was dead, you had no one to go to, you had to move to America, and you had to leave the one person that actually cared about you!

'Oh gods how am I going to tell Nathaniel?' tears streamed down your face at a faster rate than they had before. You almost screamed at the hand that tapped your shoulder, turning around you fell of the swing and on to the mulch that lay underneath it. It was tomato baby that had been the one to tap you on your shoulder and his face held nothing but shock as he saw the tears running down your face. He gasped before pulling you up from the ground and into a hug.

"oh my god whats wrong (Y/N)?" He asked as he wiped the tears off of your face. You hugged him tighter before replying, "My dad died and now I have to move to America because I have no one here to take care of me!" He let out a gasp as you tried to control your hiccups, he hugged you with so much strength that you thought you might pass out.

"What do you mean your moving, (Y/N) that cant be right" He chocked out as he held you at arms length. With a serious look he looked you over, and let out a depressed sigh before pulling you back into his embrace. "Please stop crying, your to beautiful for that" he whispered in your ear, you looked at him and replied with a slight laugh at the deja vu, " If I cant cry, what do you want me to do instead?" You asked.

He let go of you but put a hand on your cheek and smiled a little, "You could always smile" he said before leaning down and kissing you. The kiss was soft and gentle and it left you seeing stars.

And after that, oh gods did you

SMILE~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its me Cici, and I wanted to know your opinion on my first Nathaniel one-shot

Dont forget to request for your favorite characters!! Up next is Nino!!

so you know what to do.....

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

and I'll see you next time petite papillions!!