The DJ (Nino x Female Reader)

Hey guys its me Cici and I'm back with a one-shot for our (A/N read as my) favorite DJ!! So one of the things I mention in this one-shot is what I call a 'DJ Convention' its like Comic Con but for DJ's and I don't know if its actually a real thing or not........

But anyway onto the one-shot!!!

(e/n/n) means 'embarrassing nick-name'

DJ Vintage is an OC that I came up with myself so no hate and please don't take!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V-

Nino walked into class with a giant smile on his face, which resulted in his classmates giving him a look of utter confusion. Alas Nino took no notice and started to hum a tune as he took his seat next to his best bud Adrien. The confusion in the classroom grew, no one could walk into school with a smile on their face especially on a Monday!

"Hey, Nino whats with the crazy grin?" Alya asked as she tapped him on the back. Nino just turned around as his smile grew and he stopped his humming. "Dudette, your never gonna believe it! Vintage* is coming to Paris!!" He practically squealed to her and Marinette as they looked at him before a gasp came from across the room. Every ones head turned to see a blushing Juleka, a few people raised an eyebrow at her.

"What? She's awesome, one of the best musicians ever!" Juleka told us before Nino cut in. " Well shes more of a DJ than a musician but Juleka is right about the fact that she is totally awesome!" Nino was practically fangirling as he told us everyone about this 'DJ Vintage'

"So whats the big deal about this wanna be pop-star?" A bratty voice asked as the door opened to reveal none other that Chloe Bourgeois . Nino let out an animal like growl and glared at the mayors daughter. Sabrina was the only one that spoke up, "She is uh coming to Paris this weekend and shes really popular with the Jagged Stone fans and has a rep with the more punk/alternate rock kids." But as usual Chloe only heard the 'popular' part.

Chloe sat down with a "humph" and the rest of the class faded into their own conversations. Nino just turned to his friends and gave them a look that caused them to worry for their friends sanity. "So do you guys want to hear some of her music?" He asked before pulling out his phone and putting the volume on low.

Alya gasped at the music that played, it sounded like the type of music her friend used to listen to and put together on tracks.

~Time skip brought to you by a mysterious past friendship with Alya and Nino doing the whip and nae nae~

Your P.O.V-

It had been a super long flight but after 2 days and multiple plane switches, You were finally in Paris, France. The headphones that hung around your neck played a dull noise that sounded like rapping, and you smiled before walking out of the airport. (Your bags had already been to delivered to your hotel) Once you got out of the airport, you began to walk around hoping to explore before you got called into rehearsal for the DJ convention/Concert that you were performing at.

After walking around for a while you ended up a a park, and you pulled your skateboard out of your bag and set it on the ground. Once it was set you started to skate but as soon as you had finished a lap around the park, you crashed into someone. Quickly scrambling to pick yourself up, you felt a pair of hands on your waist helping to push you up.

"Whoa, dudette are you ok? That was a pretty nasty fall." A guys voice said as your board was dropped in your lap. Picking your head up you caught sight of a cute caramel skinned boy with glasses and an awesome pair of headphones. Letting out a smile you nodded as you stood up, with the cute boy doing the same.

"Nino! Are you ok?" A voice screamed from the other side of the park and it caught your attention seeing as though it was so familiar. 'Nino' looked behind him and motioned for something or someone to come over. Foot steps where heard before three people came into view, but before You could get a good view of who they were, you were glomped by something in red flannel. With a yelp you landed on the ground, "Whoa, what the heck?!?!" you spoke as you tried to push whatever was on you, off.

"Is that how you greet your best friend in America, (E/N/N)?" The girl on top of you asked (You knew it was a girl because of the voice). With a gasp you pushed her off only to pull her back into a hug, "ALYA?!?!?" you screamed. With a laugh she hugged you back before standing up, as you got up you caught a glimpse of her friends confused faces.

"Judging by the confused faces you all have, I'm guessing Alya never told you about me, well anyway I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!" You told them with a smirk present on your face. The bluenette's eyes widened before holding her hand out for you to shake, "Are you kidding, she talks about you all the time! By the way I'm Marinette" She said a smile very evident on her face. Before you could reply, a familiar ringtone broke out and Nino pulled out his phone and walked away talking to someone.

"Dude, he has my music as his ringtone?" You asked Alya, who let out a small gasp as she turned to face you completely. "Your the DJ, Vintage?!?" She screamed and you slammed your palm on to her mouth trying to shut her up. Once she promised to be quiet you let go, "Yes I am but nobody else knows that! Now I have to go but I'll catch up with you later and make sure you come to my show tonight!" You told her as you handed her 4 tickets and grabbed your skateboard. Setting your board on the ground, you gave the peace sign and skated away as Nino came back to the group.

"Hey guys, where did (Y/N) go?" He asked after not seeing you anywhere. His friends just laughed before walking off with Nino. Before they could leave the park, Adrien turned to him and pulled out the tickets.

"How would you like to go to, Vintage's show?" He Adrien asked with a smile, and Nino's fangirl scream could be heard from across town.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys its me, Cici and I was wondering if you liked my first Nino one-shot? I know its kinda short but there will be a part two!

So if you liked this one-shot don't forget to request your favorite Miraculous character!!

Don't forget to

V

O

T

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

L

I

K

E

Bye bye until next time petite papillions!!!