The DJ part 2 (Nino x Female Reader)

Hey guys !!!! Its me Cici, and I am so so so so so so so sorry that this is so late

Anyway, onto part 2 of The DJ!!!!
_______________________________________
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your P.O.V~

It was a few hours after your run in with the gang at the park. Your show was about to start as one of your friends finished a cover of a rap.

The cheers of the crowd were deafening as you gave a small smirk. Your friend Cici walked back behind stage to were you were waiting patiently. The blonde girl smirked as she made her way over to you, "Did you hear that? Bloody Hell, the crowds are wild tonight Love" Cici said before sighing. You raised an eyebrow as you chuckled a bit, "Your off stage so loose the fake accent!" You teased the blonde before fixing your steampunk goggles that rested on the crown of your head. She shook her head before laughing along "Whatever! It's not fake... that much. Oh and it seems you have a few more fans than the last show!~" The girl teased right back.

 Oh and it seems you have a few more fans than the last show!~" The girl teased right back

You raised an eyebrow again before peeking through the curtains to see the huge crowd. "Woah....." You mumbled as Cici let out another chuckle and gave an encouraging pat to your head. You leaned back up and rolled your eyes at the blonde before your name was announced, "Looks like I'm up" you said aloud with a smirk.

"Welcome DJ Vintage!!" The announcer called out as you strut onto the stage with your hands in the air waving to the crowd. The crowd erupted into cheers and you spare a glance around the horde of people before spotting a familiar blogger. You gave a wave in the direction of Alya and her friends. You spun around with the trail of your dress flying behind you before walking up to a small platform that held your DJ stand.

~With Alya and the crazy fanboy- I mean Nino~

Alya grinned with pride once she saw (Y/N) walk out from behind the curtains but that was nothing compared to what Nino's reaction was. The tan boy was yelling excitedly and waving animatedly while his friends laughed at his fanboyish behaviour. And don't get me started about when you waved to them, Nino almost fainted from happiness. The group of teens cheered along with the crowd as you walked up to your DJ stand.

~Back to you X3~

The crowd seemed to get louder as you stood proudly infront of your stand. With a grin you raised your fist and started the first track.

The track went on for a while and the crowd was crazy. You laughed to yourself before slowly winding the track down. The background music of the convention was heard as the sea of people looked at you curiously. "Ok, my fellow music lovers, I shall be back soon!" You called down to the crowd through a microphone as groans of protest arose. You giggled and stepped off the platform before walking behind the curtains as the fog machines kick on.

Once you were behing the curtains you let out a sigh of relief and smiled as you cheered to yourself. A laugh broke you out of your little trance and you glanced up with a yelp before seeing no one other than your sirking blonde friend. "Cici!" You glared at her teasingly but she just laughed and waved you off "You did good, Girl! And I think the crowd is even more in love with you~" She told you teasingly before walking back out on stage as the crowd once again cheered.

"Whatever......" You mumbled to the curtain with a roll of your eyes before sighing, "I have about ten minutes before I have to get back on stage.... Oh, I'll just go say hi to Alya, duh" You spoke to yourself before face palming. And with that you started to make your way out of backstage before sneaking along the walls to not get caught by a crazy fan.

Soon enough you had gotten to the back of the crowd where the group was standing and you had only been caught by two fans, score! Once you got to them you tapped Alya on the shoulder discreetly and she turned around to face you before smiling. "Oh my Ladybug! You were amazing girl!! You've definetly gotten better since we were kids!" Alya ceered to you excitedly as you rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly. "Hey Alya, dudette who are you talkin- Your Vintage!!! Alya your talking to Vintage!!" Nino leaned back to look at Alya before he saw you.

Nino practically had stars in his eyes as you sheepishly waved to the tan boy. "Why wouldn't I talk to my friend- oops...." Alya said before realizing her mistake. Nino's eyes got wider if it's even possible and he gasped "Your friends with Vintage?!?!? My favorite DJ of all time and you just say 'hey' to her cause your friends?!?! And without introducing the rest of us? Not cool dudette!" Nino ranted. You giggled and held the hand with the skeleton bracelet up to your mouth to cover your laugh.

Nino blushed once he heard you laugh and ducked his head in shame. You sighed softly in amusment before looking at him, "It's okay Nino, I was going to say hey to your entire group of friends acually..." You trailed off as Nino looked up at you with wide eyes. "You know my name......." He whispered in awe causing you to giggle again. You held out your hand with the skeleton bracelet for him to shake, "Hi my name (Y/N) (L/N) otherwise known as Vintage; Nationally known DJ"

He grabbed your hand and shook it aimlessly as he watched you with a starstruck look. You laughed again before leaning down and pulling a pen from your boot. You looked at the hand Nino was still shaking before clicking the pen and flipping Nino's hand over so you could write on it. Once you finished writing a series of digits on his hand you let go and put the pen back in your boot. You giggled again as Nino moved his awestruck look from you down to the number written on his hand.

"Call me!" You told the tan boy before looking at Alya, who was trying not to laugh. "See ya later, girl!" You told the blogger as the two of you hip bumped before you started to make your way back to the stage. Nino kept looking at the number as he blushed softly "Rad..."

Adrien decided to finally speak up "And imagine if I hadn't told you about the tickets?" Adrien then got a playful punch in the arm by Mari and Nino. "Don't ruin his starstruck moment!" The bluenette teased her boyfriend while Nino scowled "I would totally kill you dude, not cool!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So, How do you like part 2???? Sorry if I made you kind of a steampunk enthusiast... I personally love that kinda thing so......

I will try to post your track once I get off of my tablet and onto a computer again!!

Any way, you know what to do!

Vote

Comment

Share~~~

Until next time, petite pappillions!!!!