The Race (Kim x Female! Reader)

I am so sorry that this is oh so super freaking late!!! This just came to my mind, and I know that I already have a Kim Request that I'm working on right now, but I need to give you guys something!! So here is a really cruddy Kim x Reader that was done at 11:20!!

Ps. You are Alix's cousin in this one-shot

================================================================================

Third P.O.V-

          It was a normal day in Paris........ that is until the cheers of teenage students broke through the calm and quiet. Now we focus our attention to a group of students from *whatever the schools name is* cheering loudly for two students on wheels. The two students turned out to the cousins Alix and (Y/N), the pink haired girl on her roller blades and the (H/C) on her skateboard. 

          "First person to the fountain wins!!" The american girl yelled as she looked at her Parisian cousin and smirked. Alix just nodded and gave her a smirk in return "Oh your on!!" and with that Max walked in front of them and explained the rules. Behind them the students placed bets on who would win, but a certain Tomato Baby turned to face Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Nathaniel raised an eyebrow as he glanced around the crowd before looking back at Marinette "Hey do you know where Kim is?" He asked the bluenette. Mari shook her head 'no' as she looked around the crowd before glancing at the two cousins getting ready to race.

                    "Ready, Set...... GO!!!" Max yelled as the two girls took off, skating past each other and weaving in between unsuspecting civilians. (Y/N) smirked and let out a laugh as she saluted to her cousin and sped off in front of Alix. While this was going on, a certain jock was giving himself a pep talk on a park bench. 

           "Oh come on, you wimp! Just talk to the girl, its not like she's going to kill you or anything!! But what if she turns put like Chloe?!?" Kim spoke to himself as he walked around the park bench pacing. The fearless jock, was terrified of the american exchange student, AKA (Y/N). But in all honesty that lady was scary! Kim started to pace again as his mind filled with scenarios of you rejecting him worse than Chloe. Without his noticing Kim had paced onto the race track of a pair of speeding cousins. The american (h/c) slammed into him at top speeds.

        With a yelp the pair tumbled to the ground with (Y/N) landing on top of Kim and her board rolling away. Alix smirked and let out a victorious laugh as she sped away to the finish line, leaving her cousin stranded on top of her crush. (Y/N) groaned and held a hand to her head as she sat up before yelping as she heard a pained groan come from underneath her. "Holy Hephaestus!!! I am so sorry Kim!!!" She yelped as she scrambled off of the boy and sprawled onto the ground next to him.  Kim just smirked and looked at her before gulping and looking down at the ground.

                   (Y/N) raised an eyebrow as she watched him 'Kim never acts like this..... is something wrong with him?!?' she asked in her head. Kim looked up at the girl before standing up and holding his hand out to her. (Y/N) grabbed his hand and the boy pulled her to her feet "It's fine, (Y/N)! No harm done right?.........."He said as he trailed off. The (h/c) just nodded hesitantly before going to pick up her board and walked back over to Kim. Said boy kept his head ducked down as he hoped that the american wouldn't see his blush. 

              (Y/N) sighed sadly as she looked around the park and saw her cousins pink hair in the distance. "Well, I've already lost..... so I'm just going to hang around you, if that's ok?" She asked as she nudged Kim. The boy looked at her with a smirk as he nodded "Of course you can....... but I bet that I can beat you to the nearest Cafe!" And with a competitive grin (Y/N) got into running position as she nodded "I can so totally beat you!" She said before she took off running with Kim chasing after her with a booming laugh that rang out across the park.

               Over by the fountain a pink haired girl sat with the gang and the living tomato. Alix tapped her foot against the ground impatiently as she waited for her cousin to skate over to them. The group and Nathaniel were talking about the race before Nathan smirked and nudged Alya as he pointed to something across the park. Alya laughed and motioned for the rest of the group to look over. With a pissed off look on her face Alix stood up and glanced in the direction that everyone else was looking before freezing in shock. 

       Her cousin was racing with and seemingly enjoying the company of an annoying egotistical jock, named Kim. Alix face palmed but laughed with the rest of the group as she watched the new formed couple joke around and compete.

Fin~

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And there you have it! My first (and probably very very bad) one shot for Kim! Remember requests are still open, so if you want a certain person....... *Wiggles eyebrows*

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S IT FOR NOW, UNTIL NEXT TIME PETITE PAPILLIONS