Welcome Back

Stanford,Connecticut 8:00 AM

At The WWE HeadQuarters Vince And Stephanie Are Making Phone Calls Out Some Old Wrestlers About Coming Back To The Company. After Stephanie Hangs The Phone Up There A Knock At The Door And A Woman With Long Brown Hair Pops Her Head In And Smiles Wide When She Sees Stephanie.

Stephanie Stands Up And Walks Over To Greet Her. " Trish It is So Good To See You Again " Stephanie Hugs Her Tight.

"It's Good To Bee Back Steph" Trish Looked At Stephanie And Than Sits Down To Talk Business.

"So I Know This Was Probably Last Minute But I Love For You Too Come Back And Worked In The performance center Again" Trish Smiled At Stephanie Before Answering Her.

"I Would Love Too I Missed Working Her And I Would Love To Be Apart Anyway I Can" Stephanie And Trish Hugs One Last Time Before Trish Leaves And Stephanie Gets Back To Work And Continue With Other Meetings.

Monday Morning 9:00 AM

Raw Is Getting Ready For There Show Tonight When A Familiar Face Walks In the Building, Its No Then Jeff Hardy Himself Back In The WWE Once Again. Jeff Is Walking Down The Hall Carrying His Bags Greeting Everyone He Haven't Seen In A While When He Sees Triple H Walks Up To Him And Brings Him Into a Bro Hug.

"Its Great To Have You Jeff It Wasn't The Same With Out You Around Here" Triple H Said As He Let Jeff Go.

Jeff Smiles As He Looks At Triple H In A Suit And No Hair. "Man What Happen Too You Changes A Lot Since I Was Here Man" Triple H Looked At Jeff And Laughs With Him " I Am A Boss Now Man Im Teaming With Steph We Are The Authority And Nobody Likes Us" They Both Laughed Again Than Triple H Pulls Jeff Aside To Talk Too Him "I Wanted To Talk Too You About Something" Jeff Leans On The Wall And Looks At Him. "Sure Whats Up Man" Triple H Watched Jeff Face Expressions As He Told Him "So What Do You Think?" Jeff Looked At The Ground Than Back Up AT Him " I Couldn't Think Of A Better Way Than That To Bring Me Back"Jeff Shook His Hand Than Walked To His Locker Room To Get Ready For The Show.

Monday Night Raw 8:00 PM

Micheal Cole: Welcome Everybody To Monday Night Raw We Are Live Fro Orlando Florida And We Have A Sold Out Area Here.

Just The Than The Music Of Triple H Start Playing And He Walks In The The Ring. Triple H Grabs A Microphone And Begins To Speak "Tonight Is A Very Special Night Because I have A Surprise For The WWE Universe And For Roman Reigns So Keep An Look Out" He Drops The Microphone And Walks Out Of The Ring And Into The Back.

Micheal Cole: I Wonder What Type Of Surprise Does Triple H Have For Us Tonight, We Will Just Have To Wait And See.

A Hour Goes By And The Crowd Is Fired Up And Cant Wait Too See The Surprise. Backstage Roman Is On The Phone Talking To His Daughter When Someone Walks Up To Him.

"I Gotta Go Baby I'll Talk To Late" He Hangs Up The Phone "What Are You Doing Here?"

"I'll Came Too See How You Were Holding Up Before My Match" Sasha Smiles At Him

"I'll See But Im Fine Sasha Dont Worry Just Stay Focus On Your Match Tonight Your Fighting For The Belt"

"Dont Worry I Have Charlotte Number And I Will Win That Belt But I Wanna Make Sure You Okay" Just As Roman Is About To Answer They Call Sasha Name.

"Good Luke Out There" Roman Kisses Her On The Cheek And Walks Off.

Charlotte Music Plays And She Walks Out Showing Of The Title And Everyone Is Booing Her She Gets Into The Ring And Does The Usual Pose She Stands Up And Holds The Belt Up Than Sasha Music Hits And She Walks Down To The Ring And Does Her Pose And Walks To One Side Of  The Ring.
Jojo announce Both Of Them And The Type Of Match The Referee Holds Up The Belt Than Rings The Bell And The Match Starts.

20 Minutes Into The Charlotte Has Control Of The Match. "I am The Greatest Woman's Champion a alive" Charlotte Goes To Grab Sasha When Sasha Hits Charlotte Then Does The Bake Statement And Charlotte Was Going Tap But She Flips Sasha Over And Pins Her And Wins Match.

Jojo: Here Is Your Winner And Still The Raw Women's Champion Charlotte

Charlotte Stands Over Sasha Hold The Title.
"You Will Never Beat Eve Sasha Banks" Charlotte Walks Out Of The Ring And Smiles While She Walks Up The Ramp.

Backstage:

Sasha Walks Into Her Locker Room Upset With Tears In Her Eyes She Sits Down On The Chair And Puts Head In Her Hands.
"I Can't Believe I Lost Again"
"But You Will Get Her Next Time" Sasha Looks Up And Sees Roman Sits Next Too Her.
"I Don't Have A Next Time Roman This Was My Last Chance To Who Knows When" Roman Put His Title Down And Wipes Her Tears Away. 
"You Will Get Another Chance And You Will Beat Her" Sasha Smiles And Hugs Him Tight.
"Thank For Always Being Here For Me But You
Should Get Ready For Tonight" She Stands Up And Takes His Belt And Push Him Out The Room.

Later On For The Main Event Triple H Walks Out To The Ring And Stands In The Middle

"Roman I Want You Too Come Out Here Now"
Romans Music Plays And He Walks Out And Stands Across From Triple H.

"What Is BIG Surprise You Have To Me And Everyone Els"
" I Would Like To Announced The New Member Of The Authority He Gonna Take The Title Off Your Shoulder"
"Who Do You Have This I'm Not Scared Of No-" Roman Is Cut Of By Music.
Micheal Cole: Oh My God It Jeff Hardy!! He Is Back

Roman Watches At Jeff Gets Into The Ring Ad They Have A Stare Down, Jeff Grabs A Microphone But Don't Break The Tension. 
"You Don't Gotta Be Scared Of Me But Just Know I Am Gonna Take That Title From You And Nobody Is Gonna Stop Cause I'm Part Of The Authority" Jeff Drops The Microphone And Hits Roman And Does A Twist Of Fate On Him And Goes To The Top Of The Ropes And Do A  Swanton Bomb.

"It's Time For The Hardy Era " Jeff Grabs The Belt And Holds It Up High.
Micheal Cole: This Was Exciting News, Thank You Everyone For Joining Us Tonight Goodnight.

  Hope You All Will Enjoy Chapter 1
Tell Me What You  think And Enjoy