A New Champion

Hey guys so in this chapter there will just a little bit of sexual content it's not gonna be too bad but I just wanted to give you a head up hope you enjoy this chapter

//Monday Night Raw//

Triple H Walked Out The Room With Trish And Smiles At Her " Now Go Get Ready For Your Match"

Trish Smiles And Walks Back To Her Locker Room With A lot On Her Mind, She Hears A Voice And Turns To See Her Best Friend Amy She Hugger Her Tight "Amy I Am So Glad To See You"

Amy Looks At Trish And Knows Something Is Not Right "What's Wrong?" Amy Sits Down With Trish And Focus On Her Best Friend While She Vents To Her.

" I Have A title Match Tonight And Over The Weekend Me and Jeff Kinda Slept With Each Other"

Amy Eyes Widened " Trish How Did That Happen?"

Trish explains Everything That Happened Between Her And Jeff " So I Don't Know What To Do Now"

"Don't Worry You Will Think Of Something Plus I am Here" Amy Brings Trish In A Tight Hug.

"But you finally have a match for the belt tonight and you need to focus on that" Amy bring Trish into another tight hug.

After Trish Broke The Kiss With Jeff She Looked Right Into His Eyes Wanting More From Him She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again while Jeff hands search Trish body and before they both knew it Jeff was on top of Trish pleasing her and she looked right into his eyes.

Jeff's snaps out his thoughts sitting in his locker room with his head in his hands can't stop thinking about that night with Trish.

how am I gonna face her i need to talk to her but she is probably nervous after we just had sex over the weekend.

Jeff hears a Knock on his door and he get up to open it and finds Triple H Standing There Smiling wide
"So You know what you have to do tonight right?"

Jeff looks at Triple and crosses his arms " Of Course I do I'm taking That Title Away from Roman "  Both Triple H And Jeff Smiled at each other.

// Jeff & Romans Match//

Roman Had Jeff Where He Wanted Him About To Hit Jeff With A Superman Punch and hits Jeff with It Roman Has Lined Up For A Spear But Noticed A Woman Come Running Down To The Ring The Women Champion Charlotte

"Don't you Dare Roman" Charlotte Stands On The Side Of The Ring Roman Walks Over To Her Yelling Back At Her And Points To Jeff than another woman comes running down to Ring and pulls Charlotte on to the floor and kicks her. Roman turn to Jeff and Jeff hits Roman with a twist of fate both Sasha And Jeff Looked At Each Other.

"Come on Roman Get Up" Sasha claps To help out Roman.

"It's time for a The Hardy Ear" Jeff yelled loud and climbed to the top of the ring The referrer checks up on Roman And Sasha Tries to push Jeff off but Charlotte Stops her And Jeff Hits His Finisher Move An and pins 1..2..3 Dig Dig Dig

Jojo: And Here Is Your Winner And The New WWE Universal Champion Jeff Hardy

//Backstage//

Jeff was walking in the hall being congratulated by everyone Triple H Walks Up To Him And Smiles

"Good job out there I am very impressed and happy" Triple H Pats his back and Walks down the hall.

Jeff turns and see Trish getting ready for her match he was about to walk over but he stop and just watched her for a moment until she noticed him and walked away with out saying anything to him.

// Charlotte & Trish Match//

They were main Evening Monday Night Raw And The Women Championship was on the line. Trish and Charlotte have been giving there all in The this Match Trish Wanted To Become A 8x Championship But Charlotte was not making it easy on her.

Jeff and Amy are watching in the back Jeff is cheering on Trish because of There night they had and Amy Was Cheering on Trish cause she wanted her to win the title. Triple h Walked Up To Jeff and pat his back

"I want you to run down there and And be in Charlotte corner" before Jeff could say anything Triple h walked away and Jeff had no choice but to go back out to the ring.

Trish was about to hit Charlotte with a chick kick but she sees Jeff running down and she has a full attention on him

"What are you doing out here?" Trish looked confused

Jeff looked at Trish and didn't worn her that Charlotte was behind her. Charlotte hit Trish making her fall into the ropes and looking right at Jeff than Charlotte tries to put Trish in the figure 8 but Trish reverse it and hits her with a Stratusfaction and pins her and get a 3 count. Jeff watches Trish as she standing in the ring crying holding the title up and the fans cheers

Jojo: Here Is Your Winner and The New Raw Women's Champion Trish Stratus

Cole: OMG Trish Won the Championship She Is now a 8x women's champion

Trish Stand on the turnbuckles holding the belt high In the air as Jeff help Charlotte up to the back. Trish holds up the belt one last time before she walks to back and meet her best friend waiting for her

"I did it Amy" Trish breaks down in Amu arms as she hugs her tight.

"I am so proud of you Trish I knew you could do it"

Amy let's go of Trish and wipes the tears on her face and moves her hair out of her face. Sasha walls up to them and hugs Trish.

"Congratulations Trish I can't wait to face you for that belt" they both smile at each other

" I will be waiting for that to happen" they hug one last time and Sasha walks back to her locker room.

"Looks like someone wants to congratulate you" Amy turns Trish around and see Jeff leaning on the wall.

"Go talk talk to him Trish" Amy push her a little

"Wait" Trish stops and faces any Again " I don't know what to tell him"

"You will know what to say just go" Amy turns Trish back around and push her and she walks towards Jeff. 

Jeff watched her walk up to him and smiles a little as she got closer to him.

"Hey" Trish looks down at the floor

"Congratulations on becoming a 8x women's champion" Jeff open up his arm and wrap them around Trish and hugged her.

Trish breaker the hugged and smiles "thanks" this got weird as they both stay silent for a moment.

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower and head to my hotel thanks again" Trish turns around Walks to her locker room and Jeff was just standing there thinking.

Man I gotta talk to her about what happened between us things are weird between us and I don't like this feeling.

Jeff takes a deep breath and walks back to his locker room.