The Road To The New Champ

Tuesday Morning 8:00 AM

Jeff Wakes Up And Gets Ready To Hit The Gym But He Gets Some Breakfast Than Goes To The Performance Center He Walks In And Sees A Familiar Face Training Some New Wrestlers

"Well Well Well Look What We Have Here It's Been A While" Jeff Puts His Bag Down And Opens His Arms For A hug.
"It Has Been A While It's Great To See You Again" Trish Walks Over And Hugs Him.
"How Is Life Treating You" Trish Sits At The End Of The Ring. Jeff Leans On The Ring Standing Next Too Her.
"Life Is A Roller Coaster For Me , Beth And I Broke Up She Couldn't Handle Me No More" Trish Looks At Jeff A Confusing Expression On Her Face. " Who Can Handle A Hardy Anyways" They Both Laugh And Lock Eyes.
"So How Life Treating You Miss Stratus" Trish Looks At The Ground And Went Silence For A Moment.
"Well Dealing With A Divorced With Two Kids Is Not Easy" Trish Looks Back At Jeff. "But Coming Back Here Has Helped Me A Lot" They Both Look Around The Performance Center.
"So When Are You Gonna Go Back Into The Ring For Another Title Run" Trish Looks At Jeff "Those Days Are Over Jeff" Trish Hops Off The Ring And Turns To Him. "Why Not Your In The Best Shape Of Your Life And I Believe You Can Do It" Trish Crossed Her Arms And Thinks For A Moment. "I'll Think About It But I Gotta Get Back To Work I'll See You Around " Trish Walks Away While Jeff Goes To Work Out.

Before Smackdown

Dean Is Walking Down The Hall When He Bumps Into Someone. "I Am Sorry About That Let Me Help" Dean Picks Up Her Bag And Hands It Back Too Her.
"Thank You And It's Fine It's Wasn't Your Fault" Dean Smiles At Her "I'm Dean By The Way" He Puts Out His Hand. "Nice Too Meet You I'm Kelly" She Shakes His Hand And Smiles. "Wait I Know You, You Use To Wrestler Here A While Back Right"
"Yea I Did And Hear I am Back " Kelly Smiles Again At Him. "It's Great To Have You Back I'll See You Around" Dean Turns Around And Walks Away Smiling To Himself.

During Smackdown A Match Between Alexa And Nikki Bella

Nikki Goes To Alexa But She Blocks It And Drop Kicks Nikki. "Your Going Down Bella" Alexa Does A Standing Moonsault To Nikki Than She Gets Up On Top Of The Ropes And Does A Twisted Bliss And Gets The 3 Count. "This Is My Ring" Alexa Starts To Attack Nikki Hurting Her More. "Awwe Poor Nikki Is Help Less" Alexa Steps Up Nikki For Another Twisted Bliss But Than Someone Runs Out To Help Nikki.
JBL: No! It Can't Be It's Kelly Kelly She Is BACK!!!

Kelly Comes Running Into The Ring And Starts To Hit Alexa. Kelly Does A Kelly Killer To Alexa And Before She Could Get Her Hands On Her Again Alexa Escapes The Ring And Runs Up The Ramp. Kelly Grabs A Microphone And Begins To Talk.
" I Am Back And I'm After You Alexa And That Title You Have I'm Gonna Take It For You" Alexa Holds Onto Her Title Tighter Saying "NO" Kelly's Smiles And Watches Her As Her Music Begins To Play And The Crowd Is Going Crazy.

After Smackdown

Everyone Is Heading Back To There Hotel When Nikki Stops And Sees John Pulling Up In A Fancy Car. John Pulls Up And Rolls The Window Down.
"Well Hello There Beautiful " Nikki Smiles Wide At Him. "What Is All Of This For?" John Smiles As He Gets Out The Car And Put Her Bags In The Car And Opens The Door For Her. "After You My Lady" Nikki Gets In The Car And John Close The Door And Gets In. "So You Gonna Tell Me What's This Is All About?" John Looks At Her and Starts To Drive. "It's A Surprise You Will See"

John Pulls Up To A Beach Where A Tent Is Set Up He Gets Out The Car And Walks Over And Opens The Door For Her And Nikki Looks Around And Smiles At John. "Is This All For Me" John Smiles At Her And Wraps His Arms Around Her "Yes It Is" They Walk Over To The Tent And They Eat Dinner And Enjoy There Night. Moment Later They Finish There Last Glass Cup Of Wine And They Gaze At Each Other "Do I Have Something On My Face" John Smirks At Her " No Your Just So Beautiful I Cant Stop Looking At You" John Stand Up And Grabs Her Hand And Starts Dancing With her To A Slow Song. "I Really Love Seeing This Side of You" Nikki Leans In And Kisses Him. John Smiles At Her And Brings Her Close To Him And Whispers "I Love You" He Leans In And Kisses Leaving Her Breath Taken "Come On Let's Go Home" They Pack Up There Stuff And Head To The Car And Drive Home.

Friday Morning 9:30 AM

Trish Is At The Performance Center Working With New Wrestlers Getting Them Ready "Okay Everyone That's Were Gonna Take A Little Break For Now" Trish Gets Out Of The Ring And Drinks Some Water And Sees Someone Walking In. "oh my god What Are You Doing Here" A Tall Red Head Woman Who Was Know As Her Best Friend Amy Walked Up To Her And They Both Hug Each Other Tight. " I Came To See  In Action " They Both Laugh And Sits In The Edge Of The Ring. " So How Is Life Back At WWE?" Amy Asked. Trish Looks At Than Stops To Think
"It's Been Amazing So Far I Really Miss Being Here"
Amy Smiles Wide At Her "You Should Be Back In That Kicking Ass And Winning That Championship "  Trish Flashes A Smile At Her
"You Know Jeff Said The Same Thing When We Ran Into Each Other The Other Day" Amy Puts Her Arm Around Trish " Trish Than Its Meant For You To Go Back And Be A 8 Times Woman Champion " They Both Look At Each Other Thinking The Same Thing
"Than I Guess I Have A lot Too Talk About With Stephanie Than" Amy Smiles Wide At And Brings Her Into Another Hug. "Trish Stratus 8x Women Champion" ......