New Reigns

Monday Night Raw 9:30 PM

Charlotte and Sasha Were Doing What They Do Best While Roman Was Backstage Watching The Match Cheering On Sasha. "Come Sasha You Got This" Vince McMahon Comes Up To Roman And Pulls Him Into His Official To Talk About Something.
"Mr. McMahon What Did You Want To Talk About?" Vince Looked At Roman With A Serious Look On His Face. " I Was Thinking And I Wanna Put You And Sasha Together In A Story Line" Roman Was Kinda In Shock.  "Are You Sure Sir" Vince Stand Up And Points To The Tv Where It Shows Sasha Who Won The Match. "Do You See This And With Both Of You Together It Will Be Magic Its Part Of My New Idea I Have Coming Up"  Roman Smiles At The Tv And Thinks For A Moment. "Than You mAde The Right Choice Sir" Vince Smiles Wide At Roman And Shakes His Hand.

Monday Night Raw 10:300 PM
Jeff Walked Backstage From Winning His Match And Runs into Trish. "Hey Jeff Good Job Out There"
"Thanks Trish, So What Are You Doing Here?" Trish Leans on The And Looks At Him.  "Well I Came To Talk About Coming Back Another Title Run" Jeff Face Brightens Up. "Really and What Happened?"
Trish Smiles Grew Soo Big Before She Said Anything. "It's A Done Deal Stratusfaction Is Back" Jeff Pulls Trish Into A Hug And Let's Go And Looks At Her. "We Should Go Out And  Celebrate Tonight What Do You Say?" Trish Thinks About It For A Moment. " I Would Love Too But I am Pretty Tired " Jeff frowns At Her.  " We Could Always Celebrate Inside Than" He Smiles At Her And Trish Gives In.  "alright I will See You Later Go Shower Now" They Share One Last Hug Before Going There Own Ways.

After Monday Night Raw
Everyone Is Headed Back To The Hotel Ready To Stay In And Some Are Heading Out In Town. Charlotte Sees Jeff And Walks Over Too him. "Hey Jeff What's Up?" Jeff Looks At Charlotte And Smiles "Hey Just Waiting To Get Checked In" Charlotte Giggles And Smiles. "So I Wad Wondering If You Wanna Chill Tonight And Go See The Town" Jeff Than Sees Trish Talking To Someone And She Sees Jeff Looking At Her And She Smiles at Him. "Jeff Did You Hear Me?" Charlotte Waves Her Hand Over His Face And Jeff Looks At Her. "Huh oh Um I'm sorry I'm just gonna stay in tonight" Charlotte frowns "Okay Well Maybe Next Time" Charlotte Walks Away And Goes To Find Her Room.

In Trish's Room 11:30Pm

Trish Changed Into Sweatpants and A T-Shirt And Sits On The Bed And Flips Thru The Channels Waiting For Jeff. " There is nothing on Tv" She Hears A Knock On The And She Gets Up And Opens The And Fine Jeff Holding Some Food And Smiles At Her "Hey I Hope Your Hungry " Jeff Walks In And Puts The Food On The Table And Opens Up The Container. They Eat Some Of The Food And Talk While Watching Tv A Hour Goes By And Trish Starts To Get Tired " Where Did The Time Go?" She Looks At The On Her Than At Jeff "Well When Your Celebrating The Time Flys By Fast" Jeff Smiles At Trish Than Looked At The Tv Thinking. " Hey Trish I Been Doing Thinking About The Old Days And I Wanted To Ask You Something?" Jeff Looks At Trish Who Is Sound Asleep Next To him " Goodnight Trish" Jeff Put A Blanket Over Her Than Picks Up The Trash And Leaves Back To His Room To Call It A Night.