She Is The Woman Champ

So I decided to keep on writing this story hope you like it

//After the PPV//

Jeff is waiting for Trish backstage as he sees her walking up too him he stands up and get a big smile on his face

"There she is the greatest woman champion ever"

Trish gets a big smiles on her face and grabs Jeff face and kisses him "Well all I gotta say is I did it"

they both smiles as Charlotte walks up to them upset after losing her match "I had to come congratulate you on wining tonight and showing who is the best woman champ" Charlotte stick out her hand and Trish grads it and shakes it.

Both Jeff and Trish look at each other in shock and they start walking back to her locker room when Stephanie walks up to them "excused me but Trish it's time for our meeting " Stephanie smiles and walks back to her office.

Trish turn to Jeff and kisses him "I'll see you after the meeting " Jeff kisses Trish one more time than watches her walk down the hall to Stephanie office.

//with Kelly//

Kelly is walking back to her locker room when she sees dean and she runs up to him and jumps on him and kisses him dean breaks the kiss and looks at her "congratulations on winning the championship"

Kelly gets off of dean and starts to pose with the belt
"What do you think, I still can't believe I won" she wipes away the tear from her eyes.

Just than Alexa Comes walking up to Kelly and starts to yell at her "THIS ISNT OVER YET KELLY I WILL HET MY TILTE BACK FROM YOU "

dean steps in between trying to Keep them apart "hey don't fight " as dean was talking Alexa slaps Kelly and they start fighting dean pulls Kelly away while someone is holding Alexa back.

"I will get you back Alexa" Kelly push dean off of her and picks up her championship and walks away.

That's all for this part sorry it's short hope you all enjoyed  😊