Don't Hate Me For Loving You

Carrie woke up to a tear of light shining through the thin white curtains of her room. Her face was laying on Harrison's chest, listening to the sound of him breathing. In, out, in, out. For a second or two, her mind was entirely blank. Her hand softly caressed his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. Her eyes darted upwards, finding his. He tightened his grip on her, ever so slightly. This made her lower her head and smile. So early in the morning and she had already smiled. She wasn't sure all of this hadn't been just a dream. Flashes of the previous night rushed back to her like distant memories.

His hands on her hips. Her legs around his torso. Their lips on each other's. His slight stubble brushing her cheek. Hotness and dampness filling Carrie's room at 2 AM. His words on her ear. Her moans fueling Harrison's will to fulfil Carrie.

Their bodies tangling in a mess on her white sheets. Harrison's lips travelling the length of her being, almost like setting a route, marking the most important and exciting spots. His hands covering her, loving her, making her taste colors and sounds she didn't even know existed until now.

Her head throwing itself backwards as her back arched. His hands gripping the sheets, breathing heavily. Her hair knotting and his eyes shimmering in the still of the night. Her smile ... his smile ...

Her panting and him feeling triumphant at the sight of her helplessness. Her moans like a symphony to Harrison as he felt like he was dying and somehow being brought to life in the same moment.

"Good morning, darling." Harrison reached for Carrie's lips, but she swiftly pulled away. She hid her face on a nearby pillow, suppressing a shy "no." "What's the matter?" A quizzical look was plastered on his face. He lightly shoved her bare arm, causing her face to admire his. She hadn't realized what a luxury it was waking up to him like this. His eyes were hazy with sleep and his mouth was somewhat curled, looking almost imperceptible. His hair looked messy, yet soft. She brought a hand to her lips, gently, smiling immensely into it. "Carrie? C'mon," he tried again, placing his palm to her cheek as she blushed. However, she pulled away once more.

"Don't. I have bad breath in the morning." As she said this, he laughed. A happy, yet incredulous laugh.

"That's nonsense, sweetheart. Come here, I want to kiss you good morning." She slowly crawled her way to meet Harrison's lips in a sweet, loving kiss. A lingering kiss. Their lips stuck to each other like honey. As they parted, the two lovers stared into each other's eyes. They stayed like that for a while, just ... existing. Being together, breathing evenly, heartbeats synchronized, warm looks and wondrous, soft kisses. Carrie felt like she'd been split open and stuffed with sunshine.

But, as she knew all too well, life wasn't about sunshine and bliss. And, like falling on the same path that she'd always taken, she started to worry. She worried he would rip her heart out. She worried he would make her slam the door, sit on the floor, lean against her bed and cry the whole night through. He'd walked around her life, making her blind ... making her mad. She remembered the first time she'd ever seen him. His tall frame, his dashing looks ... She had been wonderstruck. She still was. Even just looking at him like this, carefree, blissful against her white sheets. She beamed and he smirked back, curling up his lips, exhaling happily.

She made sure to memorize this moment. And she thought of everything she wanted to say to him in that instant. All these words came flooding her mind, while birds chirped and Harrison stroked her thigh.

"Don't walk away now." Their hands intertwining. Their heads approaching one another.

"I love you. Do you love me?" Their noses brushing. Her laugh filling Harrison's being.

"I think I would keep making you up in my head if you had never come out of the blue." Their lips caressing each other, caring and tender. Her hand on his hair, getting lost in it.

"Things are meant to happen like this. We are meant to be like this. Together." Their kissing growing more and more intense. Hunger filling their bodies. Her teeth biting his bottom lip. His hand running along her chest. They were becoming one. One mess of hair and limbs and love and delight. And Carrie, being her insecure self, kept thinking that she was giving him too much, that she was too overwhelming, that he would drop her in a second because she loved him too much, too intensely. And six words wouldn't leave her mind. "Don't hate me for loving you."