Strange Lovers

Carrie isn't sure how she got here, to Harrison's car, in the middle of the night, but she honestly doesn't care. She props her feet on the dashboard and opens the window. She feels the cool air of the night hit her hard on her face and suddenly realizes that she is probably very drunk. Flashes of the night come rushing back to her:

Laughter and dancing and champagne. Some party for someone she doesn't quite remember. But then... Mark and some woman, Harrison and his wife, Mary. And a whole lot of other people. Had it been a cast and crew party? Yes, yes, the party for the last day of shooting Star Wars. Of course, how could she forget? Oh, but there had been fighting, right? Yes, Harrison and... and his wife? Had they been fighting? Sure, they were screaming in front of everyone, Harrison was certainly drunk by that point. She remembers crying and Mary storming off. And then... Carrie dancing with Harrison? Yes, kissing on the dance floor and drinking more champagne. She couldn't believe they got to this point in their lives where they get drunk on really expensive champagne. But they did, and Carrie liked it. And now that she was in his car... she felt awful.

There was no sound other than the song the radio plays. Carrie puts her hand out of the car, through the open window, and sways it to the slow rhythm of the song. She risks a glance at Harrison, and she distinguishes his dashing outline in the darkness of the night. His hair is sweaty and his sleeves are rolled up, one elbow on the car window. He hums the song and his voice soothes Carrie. She looks out his window and sees a clear sky painted with numerous constellations and Carrie isn't sure she has ever seen such a beautiful sky. She focuses again on his face, his delicious smirk, pointed directly at her. She blushes and sinks deeper in her seat.

As the car pulls up, Carrie's utterly unaware of where they are. But she doesn't question it either. Instead, she follows Harrison inside of this... house maybe, and meets him in a small room, where she differentiates a white bed, white sheets, a dresser with a radio on top, a window right above the bed, opened, and a bathroom. He turns the radio on and rushes to her side. He holds her by the waist and whispers:
"Come sweetheart."
And their lips meet in a hot, passionate kiss. His hands grip her hips furiously and Carrie grunts against his mouth. He reaches for her hair, tugging her downwards. She feels a sharp hint of pain, which, surprisingly to Carrie, turns her on even more. She breaks up the kiss and tastes the champagne on her lips. The room is only lit by the moonlight, so she can't see much. Harrison moves in closer again, kissing along her jawline, making her limbs turn to gelatin. As their hunger for each other grows, Carrie can't help but wonder about... about his wife. And, so, she stops. It doesn't feel right anymore. She feel like... like the other one. And that is weighing her down. So, she breaks away from Harrison, running to the bathroom, hoping to splash some water on her face.

She finds the light switch and opens the faucet. Harrison, naturally, follows, hugging Carrie from behind. She sighs, holds the sides of the sink and looks up, looks to the mirror. And she takes it all in. His tall frame embracing her small, fragile one, his lips on her neck, her disheveled hair, her eyes puffy and mascara running down her face. Her dress all messed up, his droopy smile and messy hair. And she just thinks to herself: "What a huge mess we are."
"Harrison, stop." And he just keeps running his hands down her body, trying to turn her around.

"Harrison, I mean it. Stop." And that's it. He backs off, against the shower wall.

"I can't do this. You're married, for God's sake. And I'm just a kid." Her voice trails off. He looks hurt, his facial expression changing every second, like all of his emotions are trying to come out at once.
"Not anymore." Carrie's face is of pure confusion.
"She's leaving me. It's over Carrie." He gets closer and Carrie doesn't stop him. He picks her up by the hips, gripping them harder, pinning her to the mirror, setting her on top of the bathroom sink. Her mouth closes on his, messily, and they're hands are just all over the place. He manages to take her dress off swiftly and his panting becomes music to her ears. She licks his earlobe and pulls him by the waist, making him scream like a little kid. Carrie feels Harrison getting feebler by the minute and she can't help but congratulate herself for making someone who walks like a God so... weak.

Not that long after, his clothes are on the bathroom floor and her bra hangs on towel rack next to the shower and their moans are the only thing to be heard in the still of the night.

They make their way to the bed, exhausted and feeling reckless, and they lie there, side by side, contemplating their night. He reaches to a bedside table and picks up a joint, winking to Carrie.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" but he hands it to her anyway. They take turns and he lets the smoke come out of his mouth so... effortlessly. Carrie is utterly enthralled. The way his head falls back, his delicious smirk... she feels like this moment right here has to be the sexiest moment of her life. Well, that or she already had smoked too much. They lean back against the window and turn their heads towards each other. She smiles slightly and then her smile grows bigger as he brings a finger to her lower lip. He touches it lightly, a feather-like touch. She envelops it with her mouth, biting it slightly. He laughs, eyes crinkling, and moves in closer. He holds her cheek with one hand and kisses her. This is the first kiss tonight that takes Carrie to the moon and back, that makes her heart swell and her eyelashes flutter. As their lips part, he laughs and looks her in the eye. Then, he turns around and fogs the window with his breath. Carrie chuckles and waits to see what a stoned, childlike Harrison is going to do next. He brings one finger to the window and writes "Carrie". She melts inside a little bit, and then writes "Harrison" right next to it. He exhales and laughs a short laugh, kissing Carrie quickly, one sweet, adorable kiss. He then draws a heart next to their names and mouths: "I love you".

Carrie drags him down to the white sheets and clings to him for dear life. He turns her around, wrapping his arms around her, pressing her to his chest. She knows he loves how small she is, how he can keep her in his pocket, hold her forever. Eventually, their breathing evens and Harrison falls asleep, but Carrie doesn't. Her mind just doesn't want to rest. She just keeps thinking: "Are we completely insane?".