Chapter 9 Teaser

Please Read the note...

This is just a teaser. I have my exams going on so I have very little time to write a chapter. I'm halfway through chapter 9 but it will take another week to get complete and published. Have patience by then.

Next Chapter will be long and full of drama and tragedy. I hope I'll not disappoint. 

Till then enjoy this little one shot or teaser.

Luca's POV:

I want her.

I want her now.

I've wanted her since I've first seen her. Dressed in her red gown, she looked like a red hot angel perfect for sinning. When she told Adamo off, my dick was impossibly hard. No girl has ever got me so hard without even touching me.

The long dark brown hairs reaching her waist. Her beautiful bright blue eyes. That sexy figure. I could have fucked her raw right there. Only I know how I have resisted her.

When I touched her hands asking for a dance; an electric jolt passed through me. I could have ripped her gown right there on the dance floor.

The dance was a fucking failure though. She was clumsy as hell. The bitch crushed my toes but I was still bloody hard. I came home and fucked 3 different girls screaming Maila's name that night. I fucked them hard thinking it was Maila writhing beneath me. Moaning and groaning and screaming while I fuck her from behind, from the front, sideways. Any way I can.

If that Italian fucker wouldn't have disturbed us, we would have danced for long. I may have had to sacrifice all my toes but I would have made it up by fucking her all night long and then maybe I would have made love to her.

I don't even know when she became my obsession. Just one look and she became my fetish. I want her like a believer wants religion. She is my new obsession and I want her with me. She looked like a challenge whom I'd like to break. Actually I'd love to break that ice princess to pieces. So many pieces that she'd spend her life pulling them together.   

She consumed my mind. Her thoughts don't leave me. Her smile, her pale face. Her small waist. Her long legs hidden under her gown. I want to destroy her and take her to a place where passion will consume us. I feel like a wild animal that has found it's mate.

I'll follow my intense obsession mercilessly. I'll obsess over her until she becomes an addiction and then a habit and I'll keep repeating it over until it's her in my place.

I pick up my phone and call dad.

"Dad, I want her. Call the Ivanshovs." I don't listen his reply and hang up.

I want her and I will get her.

When I get her, I'll fuck her bloody.

***

Do we have a new Alberto, people?

I'm worried about Maila. What will happen? What's going in that psycho mind? How will it affect #Maianni?

You've met Luca in previous chapter once. I think in Chapter 7. Stay tuned and have patience. 

Happy Reading, Kitty Cats.