...Bonus Chapter (Part 2)...

An early update!!!

I wanted to update on eid but I couldn't control my excitement as I wrote it yesterday.

It's the most unedited version so I'll try to edit it later, till then, well enjoy!!!

Happy reading...

Few months later.

Maila's POV:

"I've got to go." I duck out of his hold and hastily leave him in the shower, sulking like a schoolboy. He just had me, although I could go again too.

I brush my teeth and make my way into the bedroom, sitting myself in front of the floor length mirror with my black dress and hair dryer. I commence a fast blast dry, quickly pin it up and start working.

Giovanni walks out of the bathroom, gloriously naked and unashamed. I scowl at his naked back, dragging my eyes away to continue with my wet hairs. I'm being distracted.

Leaning forward, I sweep my hairs to the side and pull back to find Giovanni standing to the side of me, leaning into the mirror. I look up and come face to face with the broad head of his semi-erect manhood. My eyes are fixed, absolutely delighted. My greedy stare travels up his naked body and finds him looking in the mirror, coaxing his hair to the side with some wax.

He knows what he's doing. My pregnant horny self is not helping either.

I take a calming breath and return to my make-up, but then he makes a point of brushing against me, his firm leg sweeping lightly over my bare arm. I shudder and glance up to find a twitching lip as he tries to feign ignorance.

The fucker.

He looks down at me in the reflection of the mirror, his eyes swimming with all sorts of promises, and then he lowers himself behind me until he's sat cradling my body. He shifts forward, pushing his front into my back, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. I hold his gaze in the mirror.

"You're beautiful." He says softly.

"I know." I reply tensing slightly when I feel his hardness pushing into my lower back.

He fights a smile, knowing damn well what he's doing. "Let's not go to work."

I knew this was coming "Giovanni, don't."

He pouts. "Don't you want to fall into bed and let me pay special attention to you all day?"

I could think of nothing better, but if I relent on this, I'm fully aware that I'm setting a rod for my own back. He can't keep me to himself all of the time, although I know he doesn't think that his ambition is unreasonable. "We have to work." I say, clenching my eyes shut when he turns his lips into my ear.

"I want to have you." He circles his tongue lightly in my ear.

Fuck, I need to escape now. "Giovanni, please." I wriggle in his embrace.

He scowls at me in the mirror. "Are you denying me?"

"No, I'm delaying you." I reason, wriggling harder and turning myself around in his arms. I push him down to his back and lay on his front, pushing my lips onto his. His arms fall above his head as he moans around my kiss. "I need to work, dammit."

"Work me. I'll be a very grateful client." And with that it clicks everything into place. Clients.

"Yes. That's it. You are a genius, Giovanni." I exclaim happily.