Prologue.

Alright, I know it's super late for a prologue but it's valentine's day. I also know that we all don't know how Maila left Giovanni all the years back just saying I love you to him so I thought to give you people her first confession on Valentine's day.

This chapter is dedicated to all those #ForeverSingles like me.. ;-) This chapter will be short and not perfect and may have many errors as I wrote it in a day. Also I updated Chapter 10 just 2 days ago so I didn't have anytime for editing it. Bear with me.

Here it goes...

Maila's POV:

Today is the day. The last day. My last day. After today, I'll never see him. I'll never see Giovanni, probably ever. I'll never hold him. I'll never cuddle him. I'll never fuck him. I'll never feel him ever again. I'll never be able to touch him.

There's an unease in the pit of my chest which keeps growing. I remind myself the basic rule: Family comes first.

Family always comes first. 

I consider this one month as a vacation. A very blissful vacation. Now it's time to go back to reality. To the reality where there is no fantasy. 

Back to father, mother and mafia. 

There will be no green eyed monster with me. I'll be all alone surrounded by people. The hollowness in the chest grows. I pick up my full sleeved white and lavender stripped T-shirt and peach skirt to wear. 

The skirt is one of my favorite but today it doesn't appeal to me

The skirt is one of my favorite but today it doesn't appeal to me. It looks too pale. I wear them anyways. I already have a diamond earring and black watch which I don't make an attempt to change. They match and honestly I don't care how I look right now. 

I look myself in the mirror. My eyes look dead and tired. There are bags under my eyes and my skin is too pale. My lips are pink and a little chapped. I wet them with my tongue. My hairs are left down to  fall on my chest and shoulder in soft natural curls and I would have found them pretty but today I feel lifeless. Hopeless.

I feel drained. 

Last night my father called and said me to come back to the mansion. I would have rejoiced if it wasn't for a green eyed devil who bewitched me. 

I can't believe it took me a month to go from hating him, shooting him to finally loving him. There is indeed a fine line between love and hate. 

Last night before my father called, Me and Giovanni has been in his bed. Panting and cuddling after mind blowing series of orgasms. 

Flashback:

He puts his arms around me and spoon me closer to his body as always. I was still twitching from after shock of the last orgasm I just had. Had it been 3rd or was it 4th. Giovanni is breathing heavily in my neck with this blissful satisfied smile on his beautiful face.