Nico di Angelo and the Survivors

Nico
Nico I need to speak with you please.
Oh great, I thought. Grumbling I trudged my way through the underworld towards Hades's Palace. When I got there, my very loving father was there with Persephone beside him. Even better.

"Lady Persephone," I greeted bowing. She nodded.

"Nico," she replied in greeting. I turned towards my father.

"You called, Father?" I asked. He hummed.

"Seems you have done nothing heroic enough to become as popular as that Poseidon spawn, but I have not to worry about that.There is a school in-"

"No," I interrupted. He gave me a surprised glance.

"Why not?" he asked slightly angry. I sighed.

"I am not going back up," I said.
Because Percy is there, a voice said.
No, I replied.
With Annabeth
You'd better shut up

Hades growled.

"You will go. You proved yourself to me in the war, but not to the rest of the Olympians. So, you WILL go." I shook my head. My father looked like he was on the edge of exploding till Persephone cleared her throat. Surprised, I turned to her.

She smiled.

"Instead of that, why not just go to school somewhere else. In the southeast. Most likely in Minnesota. I can enter you in school there. It's equally far away from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter," she said. I gawked at her. She seemed to be waiting. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my father looking completely shocked. I smiled. It's now or never.

                            "I'll go."

                 I regret everything.

I looked down. I was wearing a navy blue blazer that had the school's emblem on the top left corner. Under it, I was wearing formal white dress top with black dress pants, tie, and dress shoes. I sighed and slumped down in my seat.

Me, Nico di Angelo, in a fancy high school academy. I shook my head, looking at the uniform.

"Uniforms suck, huh?" a voice beside me asked. I looked up. It was a girl, dressed the same way I was except in a black skirt, tights, and flats. Her hair was black, layered and a bit choppy. She had tanned skin with dark brown eyes and a smirk that said, Can you believe this? I shrugged. "I was at this camp and all of them wore little kid beads on a piece of yarn with bright orange shirts. I'm glad that this uniform at least makes sense with some dark colors," I said helplessly. She laughed and I smiled till it hit me: I had just described freakin Camp Half-Blood. "Hey at least they weren't tye-dye," she said smirking and I groaned.

"Don't make me imagine that." She started laughing again till she sighed.

"Somehow that was the best laugh I've had in years," she said. I frowned.

"Don't you have friends?" I asked uncertainly. She made a face and sighed once more.

"Nah, had is more like it. Had  a family too. I was alone for some time till the people came with tons of my report cards saying I got a free scholarship into this-" she said waving her hands to the uniform. I nodded and gave her a knowing glance.

"My step-mom applied me here in order to get me away from wherever my father was going to send me. None of my family gets along so this was my best option," I told her. She nodded. Just one second later and she began shifting awkwardly from side to side. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she gave me a panicked glance.

"Uh...well, you see Ididn'tthinkI'dmakeitthisfar,butcanIsitrighthere?" she said in one breath. My frown deepened.

"What?" She began shifting again til she finally spoke up.

             "Can I, um....sit right here ?"