Chapter 6

Hey guys! Don't worry this isn't another message where I'm all like I'm sorry, but I will not continue this story. Yeah...good times...Anywho! All the people who are reading this and voted, you are amazing and thank you for your support!

I do not own Nico di Angelo or any of the other Percy Jackson characters mentioned -sigh- in my dreams I do...

-Luxray_Archer (sorry about any of the weird line breaks idk how it turned out)

"Hey Sharkie," I said grinning as I sat down next to Kris, who had a permanent scowl on her face as she strained her eyes staring at a textbook. She sighed and closed her textbook as she slumped on down on the floor, her back leaning against the side of her bead. She turned her head to glare at me.

"Don't call me Sharkie," she hissed and I smiled.

"Well you got shark teeth, so that ultimately makes you Sharkie,"

"But I'm not a shark!"

"You don't know that,"

"Yes I do,"

"So why are your teeth so pointy?"

"Because the dentist made it like that, jeez! I told you this already!"

"Sure..."

"Oh whatever," she grumbled, throwing a pillow at me. I laughed as I caught it right before it hit me in the face.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked pointing at the textbook in her lap.

"Chemistry mid-final the day we get back from break. My teacher practically hates us all," she muteered darkly as she opened the book again. I shrugged.

"Can't be that bad,"

"You don't know the half of it,"

"Yeah, that's why I chose biology,"

"Not helping,"

I sighed and got up, walking around the room. The girl's dorm was practically the same as the boy's, but they had a light mocha color wall with a larger bathroom. The boy's had a dark mocha and a small bathroom, but a pretty big plasma screen t.v. The room had the same fireplace and two beds, closets, lamps, and dressers. I turned back to Kris and snapped my fingers in her face. She looked up and glared at me, but looked at my hand confusedly.

"Well you gonna take it or not?" I grumbled and slowly she took it. I immediately pulled her forward past me as she dropped the book. She yelped, stumbling behind me as I grabbed the book and willed the shadows to transport it to the roommate's dresser. Kris, who was already fuming, turned around and glared daggers at me.

"Give. Me. The. Book." she snarled.

"Oh come on Sharkie! It's a one-week break for crying out loud! Stop being a nerd and do something fun for once!" I whined, but she snorted.

"Like you're ever a ray a sunshine, Shorty," she countered and I glared back at her. The glaring contest continued till Kris sighed and slumped her shoulder.

"Wow...It feels like I just went through hell," she muttered as she fell down on her bead. I was beside her immediately with my hand on her forehead.

"K did you even eat?" I asked as my hand burnt up. I quickly pulled it away as I stared at Kris. She looked perfectly fine except for her slumped shoulders and the red eyes she got from reading.

"I did, I just feel tired," she yawned, snuggling in her blankets. I chuckle, but I stopped after looking down at my hand. It was stinging and was tinged with red, like that time I was playing in the kitchen while my mom was cooking. I had accidently touched the hot stove and my mom was already taking me away from it once I yelped.