So...What's Your Name?

She grinned at me before taking it a straw from her pack with a piece of paper.  I have her a questioning glance which she replied with shut up and watch look. I merely nodded as she began to slowly tear off some pieces of paper. I could hear whispers in the front, so I leaned in to hear. 

Thank god, they're finally quiet.

I know, they were laughing like freaks.

I  thought this ride would be quiet.

I know. I'm complaining to my father.

Commoners are unacceptable.

Mmhmm.

I mentally groaned.  These freakin rich kids well be the death of me before I even get to the school. I looked to my side to see that the girl had heard everything,  since she was glaring harshly at them.  I stared out the window for a while,  enjoying the scenery, till I heard some shouts of disgust in the front. I looked up and saw the girl grinning wildly as she hid behind the seat in front of us. I blinked and in a flash the girl sent 5 more spit wards flying towards them. I chuckled as she mouthed Me: 5 them:0. I could hear their shouts of complaints to the bus driver. I shot a look at the girl as she shrugged and jumped up into her seat. Just as she settled down, I heard the bus screeching to a stop. I glanced at the front of the aisle to see the driver coming towards us.

Great, now Persephone is going to turn me into a pansy for getting in trouble before I even get to school because if this girl...

I glanced at her to see her rolling her eyes. I was confused and as she caught my eye, she raised a finger to get lips. Suddenly, the driver was right behind her, clearing his throat. She sent me a reassuring glance before she spun around and flashed the driver a smile I swore Aphrodite would have to take a long time to conjure up.

"Yes?" she asked politely, way different from the tone she was using before. The guy blinked and cleared his throat again.

"Some students in the front were complaining about some loud people causing ruckus in the back. Are you responsible?" he said, stumbling a bit when the girl's smile slowly turned into a pout and teary eyes. The sight killed me as I saw the driver trying to shuffle out of the girl's sight.

"Well, you see driver, those.....students were....... were laughing at me when I asked to sit there! So I walked back here and this nice boy let me sit here. We were just talking and they started giving us looks. They were being so mean, I.... I'm sorry!" she cried as she buried her face into my chest. I glanced up at the man to see that he looked furious. I looked at him and he nodded.

"I'll get this little problem sorted right away," he declared stomping away. I watched him as he went to the students and started yelling at them, causing them to look appalled. I looked down and could see the girl shaking. As the bus started moving again, she started laughing into my shirt. I grinned as she got up and tossed her head back, stil laughing. After a few minutes see turned to me and pumped her fist in the air.

"I didn't think he would fall for that, you know?" she chuckled as she calmed down. I gave her a look.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" she whined. I shook my head.

"I just met a person who can lie, aim, change personalities like that, and yet can act completely dumb, " I said and she playfully punched me in the shoulder. She huffed as I smirked and looked at the silver watch on her wrist.

"15 more minutes and we're there," she said as she groaned. I laughed as she gave me a strange look. I frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't believe you,"

"What do you mean?"

"You have got to be a rich kid. No doubt," she said tilting her head. I laughed.

"I come from a rich family, sure, but I never really talk to them," I said. She sighed in relief.

"I was thinking that I had to ditch you once we got off," she said, chuckling. I shook my head.

"Okay rich boy! Do you know anything about this academy that would help me survive?" she said nudging my arm as if I had some secret information. I looked up, thinking of how Persephone described the school.

"Well... There's a garden kind of park in the back of the school. No one goes there, so it should be free from those guys," I said as the girl grinned and patted me on the shoulder.

"Looks like you my friend have found my getaway from the spoiled rich world! We should meet up there during lunch,..." she stopped, giving me a questioning glance. I frowned again, giving her a questioning glance. She sighed.

"Um... this might sound awkward, but what's your name?" she asked as I face palmed.

"Nico, Nico di Angelo," I said laughing she smiled.

"Well my name is Kris Auburn Santana, but call me K."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystery girl revealed! Won't give you any more info, so keep reading to find out!"