JINJIN: the Stranger

Your POV
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME SEUNGJUN! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY!" I cried and hung up the phone. He texted me saying he's sorry but it doesn't work like that. Apologizing is not enough for me, i need proof. Im searching for a taxi and a bus around me and there's just leaves, trees, and buildings with no lights. Only street lights around me and I was trying to stay focused with where Im going. I realized there was a guy behind me, I walked a little faster and he's catching up. I ran away and i tripped, clumsy me. I stood up and he pushed me into a wall. Its seungjun, my ex boyfriend.

We broke up yesterday because i found out he's seducing a girl yesterday in a park. I screamed and cried from 2 meters away and he noticed. He's trying to explain but i ran away.

"Hey (Y/N), you're going to regret everything you said". He kissed me and I gave up so i let him touching my body parts. He suddenly kissed my neck and he did this hickey thing. I kicked his private part but then he grabs my waist. "Oh, so you want to get to the point?" He smirked.

JINJIN's POV
I was going to buy food for my friends and on the way, i found the girl from yesterday. The girl who cried because of his boyfriend seducing my girlfriend Yoona. We broke up yesterday because it looks like she's enjoying him. I punched the guy and she was trying to stop me and i pushed Yoona. She's crying and I left her there.

Without hesitating, i ran to the guy and I punched his face. I saw 3 or 4 other guys around me but i just hit them randomly and they ran away, dorks. I help that girl to stand up. "Are you okay?" She nodded but she looks like she was going to faint so i took her to my dorm.

On the way to the dorm, i found a taxi. We rode the taxi, she looks worried thinking I'm going to kidnap her or something. I smiled and said, "don't worry, Im going to protect you. What's your name?". "Its
(Y/N). You?". "I'm Jinwoo, call me Jinjin. If you noticed, I'm the guy from yesterday...". She smiled and hugged me all of the sudden. I hugged her back because I know she's still in trauma. I told her where we are going, minutes later we arrived at the dorm and I introduced them to my friends. She told me everything and I was shocked by her story.

Your POV
I told them Seungjun did this to me and they were paying attention to my story. Jinjin looks shocked and there is where i realized he's the guy shouting to the girl who seungjun seduce but i didn't noticed. "Oh, so it's that why you broke up with Yoona, hyung?" Said his friend Sanha. Jinjin nodded and looked at me. "You're going to stay here for a while. Ok?" I nodded. they gave me a blanket and a pillow so i can sleep on their sofa. I started sleeping but i hear, noises?

JINJIN's POV
I can't stand it. Eversince she told me everything it feels like i want to protect her. The way she hugged me, i felt like butterflies in my tummy. Thinking about her makes me smile. "Are you thinking about (Y/N)? you like her?". MJ sudden question made me jumped. He laughed and told me to sleep outside accompany her, so i did. I saw her sleeping at the sofa and she's so cute even if she sleeps. I know this is too soon but i do like her, and I want to protect her.

I slept on a chair next to her. I pat her head and i said i loved her over and over but damn it, she woke up. Smiling? "Is that true?" I can't help it but smile. "Proof it" she said. I stood up and sleep beside her on the sofa. I kissed her forehead and she looks shocked. She smiled and said that she has feelings for me too. "Proof it" i said. She told me "wait for tommorow". She fell asleep and i fell asleep hugging her.

ROCKY's POV
"Rocky hyung, psst,,, wake up". I woke up and slap his face. "It better be a good reason or i'll slap your ass" i said. "Oh i loved to- I mean look at Jinjin hyung and (Y/N) noona cuddling..." "...Sanha, you are dreaming again aren't you? Just go to sleep" he mumbled and I went back to sleep.

Your POV
I woke up early at 05.36. No one's awake except Rocky. I went to him and i asked him if i could cook breakfast for everyone, as a 'thank you'. rocky asked"I usually made them breakfast tho, you need my help?". I shook my head and smiled. He watch some tv shows and I started to make pancakes for everyone.

12 minutes later

I've finished and everybody shouted. "ROCKY-AH WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?". Rocky shouted back, "(Y/N)'s making breakfast". Jinjin ran to me and said "where's my breakfast" with an aegyo. Damn he looks cute. I made him a special one and he kissed me. "YOU'RE DATING?" they all shouted except Sanha saying. "SEE ROCKY HYUNG I TOLD YOU THEY CUDDLE LAST NIGHT". Jinjin nodded and I laughed. We ate breakfast together and me, Eunwoo and Moonbin washed the dishes together. Jinjin pulled me saying just let them wash and suddenly he kissed me. I laughed and interruped by MJ saying "Yo get a room guys", we laughed.

JINJIN's POV
It's time for (Y/N) to go back to her parents house. I asked her number and her address so that we can meet again. I kissed on her lips and everybody else started covering Sanha's eyes. She got on the taxi and i waved goodbye at her. She waved back. Se did a gun gesture with her fingers and started shooting at me. I got fake shoted and give her a heart gesture.

I love you (Y/N).
____________________________________
I APOLOGIZED FOR THE BAD ENDING THO. IM IN THE TOILET MINDING MY OWN BUSSINESS (aka taking dump).