Jinjin: Heartwarming

Your POV

YESTERDAY
I sat with my mom and Jinjin infront of the emergency room at the hospital. All I can see is tears from my mom. She cried endlessly and I felt bad about it. Jinjin comforts me "Whatever happens, it'll be ok for him and for you...". I only smiled understanding what he meant. Dad'll be happy if he got another chance to live and he'll be in peace if he doesn't make it.

It all started a week ago, he went home pretty late and he was tired. He can't confused on the road and he had an accident, wich is a car crash. His car bumped into a truck that's going the opposite way where he's going. He broke his back and leg, also he's coma for a week until now. Luckly, me and mom got a chance to see him. Last time we saw him smiling was minutes ago. He told me that he'll be fine.

The doctor came out of the room looking down. My mom begged for another chance. I held Jinjin's hand really tight, The doctor looked at mom.

"Im sorry..."

I hugged Jinjin bursting with tears. I can't believe that i lost him. Mom fell down and my family arrived asking questions.

"Where is he???"

"Is he ok???"

"What happen??"

But our emotions is already answering that question.

BACK TO PRESENT

I woke up at 7.30am, mom went inside my room hugging me. I hugged her back, we already planned a funeral at 9.30. I took a shower and wear my black dress and white flat shoes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in" i said shouting a little. It's Jinjin. Jinjin and I were close friends, neighbours, also my chairmate. He hugged me smiling "(Y/N), you look... beautiful". His words made me shiver and smiled. Not to mention, he's my crush. I like him because he's nice, he took care of me, and he's super heartwarming.

"(Y/N), this is not the end of everything" he said hugging you tighter. I cried and cried, i left my tears on his shirt "There there..." i can feel him kissing my head softly and i smiled. He always made me feel better everytime i feel blue.

SKIP

We arrived, i can see my friends, my family, and my teacher Mrs. Baek. I cried hugging my friends Seola and Yeum. I saw Eunwoo, Sanha, Moonbin, MJ, and Rocky. After the funeral ceremony, i went to a restaurant with the boys, it's the only way to cleared up my mind.

"Stay strong (Y/N), i bet your dad is already in peace" Rocky said held my hands. "Wow, your hand is so cold!" Rocky said helding my cold fingers. Moonbin gave me a hotpack and I thanked him.

JINJIN's POV

Moonbin gave her a hotpack and Rocky was so kind to her. I WAS SUPOSED TO BE HER KIND MAN. UGH, I hate it when the guys keep being nice to her. I bet she likes Rocky now. There goes my chance.

"Guys i need to go to the bathroom" (Y/N) said leaving the table. "YO WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT" I shouted at Moonbin and Rocky. "I was trying to be-" "Chill out hyung we know you like her but no need to be ego" Eunwoo said banging the table. Sanha looked at MJ and MJ looked at Sanha as well. I frowned because I was upset. "Look guys, im sorry. Im just so overprotective and I was afraid losing her. You guys better get going, i'll pay for the food" I said to the others. They thanked me and I ran to the bathroom catching up to her.

Your POV

On the way to the bathroom there was a hallway, A very very dark hallway. I have no choice but to walk slowly and carefully. I arrived at the bathroom and i peed. I went outside and i saw a guy running towards me. I tried to look back but behind me is a wall.

It was Jinjin

He hugged me and I hugged him. "(Y/N)... I... love you..." Jinjin said. I was a little jumped by his words but i smiled at him. "I love you too...". He widen his eyes "Wait? I thought you like Rocky!?". I chuckled "Yes i like Rocky... as a friend". We went back to the table, they probably went home early. "(Y/N), I'll walk you home" Jinjin said holding my hands.

After a long silent walk, i started to talk. "Jinjin..." i said to him. He looked at me "you... kinda remind me of my father" I said to him. He smiled "You were strong, kind, gentle, and also heartwarming that's why i love you" I continued. He pecked my cheeks "I can take his place for you... I'll protect you from any danger, I'll cheer you up when you feel down, I'll be your man..."

"Pftt... if you take his place does it mean that you'll marry my mom?" I chuckled. He ruffled my hair "Noo... i'll marry you" Jinjin said.

Finaly i arrived. "Thanks Jinjin" i said to him. When i was about to go inside the house, he pulled me into a kiss. He kissed me softly, but passionately. I let him go inside my mouth licking my tounge and i can feel his warm hands locking my body. I smiled "I love you Jinjin.."

"I love you (Y/N)"
____________________________________
BOI MY COUSIN ACCIDENTLY DELETE MY SVT CHATROOM BOOK but i think thats a good news tho that chatroom kinda suck lmao.

I like twice's knock knock tbh but i like bts NOT TODAY AND SPRING DAY

rapmonster (aka the person who starts a fanwar): TODAY WE FIGHT!

suga (aka me): no not today

Btw happy ROCKY DAY I KNOW I WAS LATE

FORGIVE ME