Moonbin: a day at the beach

Requested by Adriana41008
First of all, IM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (im not singing winner's really really lmao) SORRY IF THIS SUCKS OR THERE'S A TYPO LIKE IM NOT JK ROWLING WHO WRITES LIKE A PRO
____________________________________
Your POV

Since it is summer, Im going on a vacay with my boyfriend, Moonbin. We've been dating for months, but we never go to the beach together. He's always busy and I didn't get the time to spend with him. So I planned of having a picnic by the beach with him, he said that he'll pick me up at 7 o'clock in the morning. So I wear my white shirt with a black shorts about my knees, im not in the mood of wearing bikinis since this is a lazy date. I also bring an umbrella incase of things I don't want to happen will happen. I made a kimbab, some snacks and drinks and fruits since he ate alot. I heard someone knocked on my door, and it was Moonbin. "Hey babe, are you ready?" He said smiling. I looked at him and he wears a black shirt and adidas shorts. "Im ready, let's go shall we?" I said holding his hands, Im really excited because it's summer and Im going to a beach with someone i love.

Moonbin is driving so i sit next to him. He started the car but he didn't drive, "Moonbin, are you okay? Do you feel like driving?" I asked him. "No, you got something on your lip" he said. I stood still and

chu~

He kissed my lips and I feel my red hot cheeks are burning. "Are you blushing? You're cute when you blushed~ it makes me want to kiss you a thousand times" he said while driving. I think it's because Im still not use to him kissing me although he kissed me everytime he sees me. I got excited I turn on the radio, we sang so many song together. We started by jamming to Blackpink's new song 'As if it's your last', this song is a bomb. "MAJIMAK CHEOROM MAMAMAJIMAK CHEOROM", we sang loudly because this song is the bomb. Next, we listened to another bomb wich is NCT127's song 'Cherry Bomb', "IM THE BIGGEST HIT, IM THE BIGGEST HIT ON THIS STAGE" and we ended up coughing because we're too hyped. And we sang some other songs like Justin bieber's 'Company' and Miley cyrus's 'Malibu'.

We arrived at the beach and I was asleep, Moonbin woke me up by kissing me on my lips, my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, and back to my lips again. "Yaah, stop kissing me~" I said. "Nope, Im addicted to you... lets go now before I kissed you on your other parts..." he said and i cutted his words, "YAH YOU BYUNTAE" i said hitting him and laughing, "ani~ i meant your hands or your feet or on your fat tummy ●ㅅ●" he said innocently. I really want to hit you babe, but you're just so cute!

We arrived at the beach at 8 o'clock. The beach is not really crowded since we went here on a weekday. We set the picnic spot under a huge tree, "What do you want to do?" I asked him. He smirked and picked me up. "Moonbin what are- MOONBIN I SWEAR IF YOU TOSS ME TO THE WATER I WILL KILL YOU WITH A KIMBAB" I shouted hiting his chest. "I dont care" he said harshly and toss me into the water with the waves. It was so cold! Lucky you moonbin, i didn't die drowning. "Hehe..." he laughed calmly, "oh you little-" I splashed him with alot of water. "STOP STOP OKAY I GIVE UP" he said, then he ran towards me hiving a hug and kissed me on the lips. I can't control my body and i fell again into the water, he didn't let go the kiss. I tried to breathe but then he pulled me out of the water, then he hugged me tight. "Im sorry, I thought I killed you..." Moonbin said almost tearing up. "No you didn't kill me..." i pulled his wet shirt and kiss him softly with waves around us.

We went back to our picnic spot, "Im hungry~ do you bring food?" He asked cutely. "Of course! I made kimbab, your favorite~", "Uwahhhh kimbab!!!" He shouted happily. I took a kimbab and put it on his mouth, "Mhm~ this is so delicious... MY JAGI MADE THEEEEEESE" he shouted loudly, i laugh at his silliness. Suddenly he pouted, I looked behind me and I saw some good looking guys looking at me. Moonbin took a towel and wrap it around my body and hug me tight. "M... moonbin? What are you doing?" I asked. He suddenly look angry, "Your shirt, is seen through. I can see your bra" he said honestly. Sometimes he's a little strict and jealous, but i got embarrased when he said he can see my bra.

"That's okay, only I can see your bra right?" He said winking. "Aishh this guy is such a pervert" I said covering my body. He chuckled and we ate enjoying the view of the beach. I saw a little girl selling ice cream, "Do you want Ice cream? I'll buy it for my jagi~" He said, "Yes please, I want vanilla" I smiled at him and after a few minutes he came back with two Ice Cream's on his hands. "Thank's bin, you're the best boyfriend ever!" I said putting my thumbs up. We both enjoyed our Ice Cream and I was thinking about teasing him, "Moonbin, you had something on your mouth" I said, he looked confused and he tried to remove it with a tissue. I bravely kiss him on his lips and he chuckled, "You're trying to tease me huh?" He said laughing.

After that, we played in the water again, we swam and we had alot of fun! Wo also made a sandcastle with seashells around it. We took selcas and we even bought a kite! This is the best date ever....

It's already 12 o'clock so we headed home, "We're not done with our date, Im gonna go to your house and lets watch a lazy marathon together" He said wrapping his arms on my shoulder. "Wait, you're not busy?" I asked, "Nope, I wan't to spemd my precious time with my princess... I love you so much princess" he said kissing me.

'I love you too, prince..'
____________________________________
AYYY WASSUP😎 PLEASE READ IF YOU LOVE ASTRO HEHE

AGAIN, I APOLOGIZED THIS IS SO CRINGY OMG
If you want to request, you can actually dm me and tell me your name(optional) and your bias also the story title. Im working on some other request but Im going to close request soon because i haven't finish part two on my previous imagine chapters... for example, Eunwoo: Fanmeeting will be a chapter two and i need to work with that.

please vote and comment! Thank you^^