Jinjin: My ex boyfriend

3 MONTHS AGO
Author's POV

You walked to his room, feeling ill and uncomfortable. You open his door and he's busy with his work, like everyday. Eversince he got that 'composer' job, he would rarely take you out on a date. He barely looks at you. "We need to talk" you said looking down. Jinjin doesn't even listen to you and start sipping his coffee. "I... i..." you kept stuttering but Jinjin is still working on his Laptop.

"JINJIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?! CAN'T YOU SEE IM BUSY?!"

I looked at him, with a teary eyes while he stood up looking angry. He balled his fist looking like he want's to punch you. "I... can't take it anymore... we're done..." you ran away outside his apartment. Jinjin was mad, he made a mess everywhere. He started to feel guilty, "IM SUCH AN IDIOT" Jinjin said ruffling his hair. "I DID THIS FOR HER! AND I BLEW IT".

You ran to your parents house. "Omo, (Y/N)? What happen to you?" You cried hugging your mom and your dad realize your appireance. "I broke up mom..." Your mom immediately comforts you and your dad hugs you tight. "Sweety, im sure he will be sorry" your dad smiled.

BACK TO PRESENT
Your POV

I walked to my classroom with Siyeon and Pinky. On the way to class, i saw Jinjin looking away. He did this eversince we broke up. His friends were actually never tease me about this, everytime they see me they will look at Jinjin. "Yah, i heard that Jinjin quit that composing job" Siyeon said whispering to us. "Jinjja? Only 3 moths and he's quit?" Pinky said covering his mouth. I don't really pay attention what's around me.

Suddenly, i felt dizzy and everything i see is blured. I felt this ill for like months but it never felt worse than this.

JINJIN POV

Me and my friends were hanging out at the hallway. "Hyung, did you quit that job?" Sanha asked. I nod and it makes everyone gasp. "Yah, all your hardwork is depending on that job!" MJ said loudly. "I only did that for her, now i realized everything i did to her was wrong. I should've take care of her" I said to them.

"That's so cheesy and cringy" Rocky said hitting my shoulder.

(Y/N) passed by and Im trying to look away, while the others was looking at me. "What was that all about!?" Eunwoo looked at me with his angry eyes. I look at him as a 'what', "What did I do?". "If you still like her, then get her back into your arms man! Before that Rowoon guy hits hard on her" Moonbin said pointing at (Y/N). "What do you mean-".

Your POV

I went back to class, feeling ill again and again. I almost fell down, but i felt someone carrying me. "J....Jinjin?"...

"Uhm... it's Rowoon"

When I hear his name, i stood up hurriedly. Yes, i kinda like Jinjin but i moved on to Rowoon. Not like Jinjin, Rowoon is a kind and a good guy. Everyone is into him, but Rowoon is great as a friend. Rowoon put his hands on my forehead, "You're burning! Lets go to the health unit shall we?" Rowoon held my hand. "But it's almost-" "No, you should rest". I only followed him from behind.

We arrived at the health unit, but the nurse is not here. "Rowoon-ah, lets just go to class, Kajja... im not even sick" i said pulling his arms. "No, were gonna stay here. Go to the bed, let me check you up" Rowoon said taking an oil. I lay down and i kinda felt tired. "Hmm, do you wanna know something?" Rowoon said, "Im a family of doctors, so probably i can heal you" He continued. "Oh, that's why you're really good at this huh?" I said chuckling. He scratched the back of his head "Im still learning, but soon i'll be a good doctor... so i can take care of you..." i only laughed a bit, maybe he's not that bad after all.

Rowoon got the oil in his hands, "Rub this oil on your chest and your stomach, it will cure it for a while. Don't get stressed and tell me, since when did you got this illness". I tried to remember, "Well, it's been three months" I said because i remember that time, me and Jinjin broke up. "Three months!? You shouldn't think too hard. Rest well, arrasseo?" I only nod as a yes.

"(Y/N)... i was thinking..." Rowoon said, i looked at him. "I did this for a reason-" "But i didn't bring my money" I said, i thought i should pay him. "No, not that... i like you" i stay quiet at that moment. I look at him and he lay down next to me. "Here, let me rub it for you" Rowoon take the oil and rub it in my stomach, and it felt weird. Then he held my waist and he kissed me gently. I still kinda shock but i kinda...like it.

JINJIN POV

"Yah Sanha, can you hear him?" I said behind his back. We tried to sneak in and listen to (Y/N) and Rowoon. "They're officially dating-" "WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!?" Moonbin shouted and we cover his mouth.

Shit, i lost her... how can i get her back?

6 WEEKS LATER

My boyfriend Rowoon said he has work to do so he cancelled our date. "But... ugh okay" i said hung up. I felt alone, cold and still ill, it's really hard to endure pain. I walked to the bar near my house. "One bottle of Red Wine please" i said to the bartender. I paid for the drink and i drank it. I felt kinda drunk, but i still control my senses. At the table infront of me...

I saw Rowoon make out with a girl...

"ROWOON YOU ASSHOLE" I shouted in pain. "Jagi... it is not what it looks like" Rowoon held my hand but i pushed him. "Ah... oppa gwenchana?", that girl helped him "Ne, im fine Dayoung-ah".  The girl that makeout with him was actually his ex girlfriend, i knew it because Rowoon told me she has an ex girlfriend named Dayoung. "YOU LITTLE SLUT" I screamed and ran away.

It was a long walk in the rain, I can't see clearly. And yes, me and Rowoon broke up. I walked in the dark only seeing street lights and water pouring down. I see a guy in a hoodie. It was Jinjin, i can see him by his eyes. I don't care so i walk passed him. We glared at each other, no other movements and suddenly i felt a backhug.

"(Y/N), i miss you... and Im sorry"

Tears are flowing, i tried to hold it back. I turned around. "Jinjin, can we talk?". We sat down and the rain is gone. I told him what happened, "Endure it, he's such an asshole anyway..." Jinjin said. I felt the pain in my chest again, "Is it hurt?" Jinjin said. "Yeah, really painful. I felt this kind of illness since... we broke up" along with a long silence, finally Jinjin started a word.

"(Y/N), I quit that job" Jinjin looked at me and his eyes sparkled. "Yeah I heard". Well damn, i just made the situation much awkward. Jinjin hugged me tightly and cried "Please come back... i need you"

Yes Jinjin, i need u
____________________________________
IN THE END YOU WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER YAY!
THIS IS LONG :-(

AND IM BACK