4.

I was in complete shock with no exaggeration. Its obvious that I have a phone number but by him asking for it I immediately forgot. I feel so stupid right now, I wanted to shrink down about twenty sizes and run out of the cafeteria. 

"Umm, y-yeah." I stuttered a little. He laughed and smiled again. "Well what is it cutie?" He asked pulling out his phone. I shyly gave him my ten digits. "Okay, does your name end with the letter e?" Chrishon asked. "Yeah it does." I responded. Then suddenly an unknown number was calling me. I looked around to see who was but I realized it was Chrishon whenever he started laughing. "Oh, my bad." I said laughing.

His smile and his laugh was so adorable. "How do you spell you name?" I asked. "C-h-r-i-s-h-o-n." he said. I keyed his name in my phone under contacts. "I gotcha." I said. As soon as I said that he texted me. It read Hey Cutie 🤤. I smiled at the text then I looked up at him. I replied back with Hey ☺️. Tyquees figured we were flirting and just had to say something. "Y'all better not be texting nothing nasty." He said kind of loud.

"And if we was? You ain't nobody's daddy." Chrishon said kind of annoyed. I giggled because he was kind of cute when he was mad. "You mad bro?" Ty said chuckling. "Whatever man, you stay killing my vibe." Chris said getting up. Everyone at the table laughed. As Chris was walking away he sent me a text. "Can You Meet Me Outside The Cafeteria In The Lobby Real Quick?" It read. I replied back with 'Yeah.' then I got up to throw my tray away.

"Where you going Shy?" Alicia asked me. "Chrishon wants me to meet him out there in the lobby." I said. "Oh okay, well you sitting with us tomorrow right?" she asked. "Uh, yea I guess." I said sounding unsure. "Yea you apart of the crew now girl." DaShawn said. "Really?" I asked with shock. "Yeah you cool peoples." Ty said. "Oh, well aight then." I said. "See y'all tomorrow." I said waving bye to everyone.

I walked out to the lobby where I saw Chrishon on the phone

I walked out to the lobby where I saw Chrishon on the phone. I guess he heard or felt me coming so he looked up. He smiled as I got closer. "Took you long enough." He said jokingly. "Well I just told everyone you wanted me to meet you out here then I said my goodbyes." I said while laughing. "But I'm sorry for getting upset earlier, it wasn't because of you its just Ty always be cockblockin'." He said while sounding annoyed. "Its okay." I said rubbing his back while standing beside him.

"But the main reason why I wanted you to come out here was because I wanted to talk to you without a lot of noise surrounding us." He said. "Well I'm all ears." I said smiling. "Let me introduce myself." He started. "My name is Chrishon Sutton, I'm a sophomore, 16 years young and I would love to take you out this weekend if you aren't busy." He said flashing his teeth.

"Well Chrishon Sutton, I am Shyanne Williams a 15 year-old freshman who would love to go out with you this weekend." I said while giggling. "Already." he said. "Why didn't you just text me or call me on Facetime later though." I asked.