7.

Saturday Morning; 9:00 a.m.

Shyanne's POV

Today is the day. I was finally going to have the chance to be alone with Chrishon all day. I was filled with excitement but I was nervous at the same time. I fell asleep on the phone with him last night around eleven o'clock. I don't even remember falling asleep nor do I remember the last thing he said to me. But I do know that he'll be here around eleven. My parents do know that I'm going the beach today but they don't know that its with a boy.

I don't think that they would care honestly. Shaliyah sneaks her boyfriend in the house almost every night and my parents don't suspect a thing. It doesn't bother me though. Most of the time she's arguing with me or has an everlasting attitude so I just stay in my zone. 

You, you got so much potential
Every moment spent with you
I bet was always eventful
I've never seen your type of species
Give me heebiejeebies
Attitude Kahleesi
Woah, and I'm like woah woah
-Heebiejeebies; Aminé ft Kehlani

My phone was currently ringing and it was Chrishon ☺️. I quickly answered it to see his half sleep face on my screen and his morning voice say good morning to me.

"Good morning ma." he said. "Good morning." I said smiling. "Ready for our date?" he asked. "You bet." I replied. He didn't say anything, he just smiled back at me.

"Hey wait, shouldn't you be getting ready?" I asked. "I'll be ready in time babygirl." he told me. "You better be." I said. "But you not dressed and ready." he laughed. "Sooo, its only 9:17." I said. "Time waits for no one Shy." He said getting up out of bed. "Oh my gosh what is that?!" I semi-yelled. "What's what?" he asked confused. "Its something moving in your boxers. I can see it on the camera." I said covering my eyes.

"My dick?" he said laughing. "Thats your dick?" I asked surprised. "Yes Shy." he said. "Its my morning wood." he continued. "Really?" I asked. "Yes Shyanne." he laughed. "Oh, I didn't know." I said embarrassed. "Its okay, just start getting ready and I'll call you when I'm on the way." he said. "Okay." I waved good bye and then ended the call.

If my skin tone was any lighter my face would be a bright crimson red. I have never physically seen a boy's penis or morning wood. I've always heard about it but never seen it. I feel so stupid for not knowing but I guess its okay. I continued on into my bathroom and began my morning hygiene routine. I turned on my shower head and let the water run for about five minutes then I hopped in. For about fifteen minutes I showered real good then turned the water off and dried myself with a towel. Next I moisturized my body with Bath & Body Works Mango Body Butter, brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouth out, deodorized my arm pits, then I had to face the hardest challenge of them all; doing my hair.

Due to the fact that I have thick and course hair it's always a hassle when I do it. Last night I washed my hair and did a perm rod set with the small pink ones all over my head. I took them out one by one after I took my shower cap off. Then I picked my hair out and put my hair up in a big puff.

 Then I picked my hair out and put my hair up in a big puff