Chapter:4

-Namjoon's Pov-

Me-"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT??!!!"

Someone- "First, let me introduce myself i'm Sehun and these other guys are a part of our band."(Exo, Sehun  introduces everyone.)

Me- "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!"

Sehun-(smirks and steps foward and punches him)

(Namjoon falls to the ground)

Sehun- "Stay away from Jin.."

Me- "Why should I?"

(Chanyeol, Chen and Suho suddenly pull out bats and step foward but Sehun stops them and they step back.)

Sehun- "Because boss wouldn't like that.."(He says while laughing)

Me- "...And who's your boss"

Sehun- "....Kai..." (He whispers in your ear while smirking.)

Me- "Well I sure don't give a SHIT about him!!"

(Sehun looks at Chanyeol and nods)

(Chanyeol steps up and hits me in the stomach with the bat.)

Me- "GAH!!"

(Sehun steps backwards as Chanyeol ,  Chen and Suho start beating me up with the bats, while the others punch me with their fists)

Sehun- "Boss, will be proud."

Me- "Son of a bi- OW!!!!"(You start to bleed from your stomach)

Sehun- "Guys let's go, this should do it"

(They start to walk away laughing ,  but then Chanyeol stops and turns around and walks toward you.)

Chanyeol- "Stay AWAY from Samantha. She's mine not yours. If you come near her again, you'll see what will happen."

(With that he walks away and joins his group.)

Me-"...HELP..Help..help..he-"

(Your world around slowly starts to turn black as you start to blackout)

Someone- "NAMJOON!!!"

_____________________________

A/N-

Heyooooo,it's me again. I think I'll start updating more chapters everyday around 3-6 p.m... That's all for now...AH!!!!WAIT!! I'll be releasing another story after this story or during this story. Okie ..BYEEEEE!!!!