Chapter: 15

Warning: Smut Ahead!!! Read at your own risk!!! It might suck, but whatever.

-Jimin's Pov-

"I'll make you love me."

It was the last thing I heard before he hovers over me and crashes his lips onto mine. It didn't take long for me to respond. He grabbed my hair tugging on it harshly as he deepens the kiss. I try to push him off me but fail. As he pins both of my hands up with his left hand.

He connects his lips to mine again. Soon after I feel his tongue swiping across my bottom lip, slightly biting it. Giving the message that he wanted his tongue inside of me. I stifled a moan, not wanting to show my weakness towards him. All of a sudden I feel a harsh squeeze in my ass with his free hand. Letting out a loud moan.

Yoongi takes advantage of this and slips his tongue into my mouth feeling my hot cavern. His tongue moves slightly down to meet with my tongue. I moaned as I felt his tongue swirling and sucking at my 'innocent' tongue.

As he pulled a way a string of siliva seperated the gap between us. We stared at each other while breathing for air.

Yoongi's curled his lips slightly upwards as his lips latched on my neck. Immediately finding my sweet spot. I immediately moaned.

Me- "Y-Yoongi~ mhmm~"

Yoongi- "Fuck~ M-moan m-more, baby boy. "

I blushed at the nickname. Yoongi once again started to lick the same spot and sucked on it. Slowly moving around my neck placing hickeys all over it. I was a moaning mess under him. I was pretty sure that I now had a boner.

Yoongi pulled back eyeing me up and down, licking his lips. He lets go of my hands as he started to unbutton my shirt.

Yoongi- "You look so... sexy."

Just hearing him say it, made him moan. Making Yoongi smirk. As he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he threw it to who knows where.. He started to leave butterfly kisses on my chest, trailing downwards until he reached the top of my pants. He starts to unzip my pants, but I hold his hand. He looks up at me with annoyance in his eyes.

Me- "I-I... I'm not ready for this..."

He swats my hand away. Look back down at my crotch.

Yoongi- "Who said you were in control."

He continues to unzip my pants and pulls it down. His hand trails from the abdomen to my member. He starts to palm my clothed member.

As if triggering me, tears start to run down my face. Yoongi stops what he's doing and looks at me.

Yoongi- "Why are you crying? Your not the type to cry."

Me- "T-this is my first.." I say looking down.

Yoongi- "But.. didn't you do this with your' ex..' "

I shook my head responding with a 'No'

Yoongi- "In that case I'll make it twice as rough just for you" He winks at me.

He continues to palm me through my boxer.

Me- "Mhm~ Y-Yoongi-ah~"

I heard Yoongi grunt as he slid my boxers down in seconds.

Yoongi- "Wow~ your.... HUGE!!!"

I quickly covered myself, feeling way to exposed. I heard Yoongi chuckle. He removes my hands.

Yoongi- "Your so beautiful you know that..? Your beautiful here" He kisses my forehead "here" He kisses the tip of my nose "and here." He pecks my lips.

Yoongi- "Oh.. and most definitely here" He kisses the tip if my member. Sending shivers through my whole body.

He starts to kitten lick the tip of my member. Slowly wraps his lips around the tip, sucking on it.

Me- "S-Stop t-teasing."

He slowly starts to take in as much of me as he can. It takes him a few seconds to adjust to the size. He bobs his head up and down. He takes his free hand and jerks off the rest of my member he couldn't take in. Making me arch my back at the pleasure.

Me- "F-faster D-daddy~"

I felt Yoongi smirk as he only slowed down his movements.

I let out a fustrated grunt as I held onto his hair... thrusting into his mouth making him gag a little. I started moving in sync with his sucks.

I don't know how I ended up like this. In this posistion... with him.

I was once again and moaning mess. We repeated this over and over again. When I felt a knot in my stomach.

Me- "D-daddy I'm g-gonna--"

Yoongi- "I know baby... fill me with your hot cum... " He huskily said cutting me off.

After a few more thrust in his mouth. I felt as if I was going to explode. I finally released the white substance in his mouth. I watched as it dripped from his mouth. 'Fuck he looks hot...: He leaned in pressing his lips against mine as I taste my own semen.

He pulled away and said....

Yoongi- "That was just the beginning."

______________

Phi-Chan: 

I need HOLY WATER!!!!!

K-pop_trash94 you got the holy water?

Anyway bless my soul. I'm gonna hide in the corner.

Byeeeee