Chapter: 12

-Namjoon Pov-

I've been staying at Samantha's place for a while now.  Afraid to go back home. Afraid of Jimin. Even though Jimin is younger then me, he can get pretty... scary at times.

I was coming out the bathroom doing my daily routine. Taking a shower and drying myself up, walking towards the room Samantha and I share. Hearing voices in the supply room that seperates the bathroom and bedroom in the hallway.

Each day the voices got more... explicit.

"Baby~ you know we can't do that Namjoon is here. I'm staring to think he's suspecting something."

"I don't care.. he can watch us.."

"That's just weird..*chuckles* I'll meet you at your house at 10 pm."

"Okay Babe, I'll see you then... bye."

"Bye, Channie." Ping! Call ended.

Channie? Who's Channie? Why is she going over to his house?  Is she cheating on me?

Questions just kept roaming through my mind. I didn't even notice when the door opened and there stood, Samantha.

Samantha- "Namjoon? Why are you standing outside the door?"

Me- "The real question is, why were you in there?"

Samantha- "I was.. j-just look-"

Me- "Drop the act!!! Who the hell is Channie?!! " I say slightly raising my voice.

Samantha- "H-he's just a friend of mine."

Me- "Friend of mine, my ass!"

Samantha- "W-why are you acting like this?"

Me- "Your cheating on me...aren't you?"

Samantha- "N-no I'm not."

Me- "Then who's Channie!!" I said snatching her phone out of her hand.

I scroll through the contacts, I went to the "Recent Calls". I see the first name that pops up.... Chanyeol.

Me- "Have I seen this name before.."

Memories start to flood through my head.

Me- "It's him... the guy that put me in the hospital in tne first place with other people."

Samantha- "..."

Me- "Your cheating on me with hin!!!"

Samantha- "....I-I'm sorry.. " She reaches out to grab  my hand but I pull it away

Me- "Don't touch me with your filthy hands."

She looks taken a back.

I go into our bedroom and go to the closet. I grab a duffel bag and stuff them with my clothes.

Samantha- "W-where are you going?"

Me- "Somewhere far way from you."

I take my bag and storm out of the house.

I'm such a dumbass to think she changed. I-i'm s-sorry Jin..

I'm going home... where ever home is..