Chapter 3

Alexis' POV

"I'm so bored," I said as Morgan walked through the front door. "You're late."

"I know, I'm sorry," said Morgan as he looked at me. You looke like you could use a hug."

"Yeah," I said as he hugged me. "Why are you late?"

"Paperwork," said Morgan. "You won't be on the field for your first day."

"Darn," I said. "I made you dinner. Its on the table."

"Thank you," said Morgan. "You get some sleep, okay?" I nodded. "Good night."

"Good night," I said I went to my room. I got in bed. "Good night." I fell asleep. My alarm started ringing at seven. "Ugh." I turned off my alarm and took a shower. I got dressed in black slacks, a purple button up, and a black blazer. I put on my heels. "First day in the office." I grabbed my phone and walked down to the living room. Morgan was standing there holding a cup of coffee. "Hi."

"Here," said Morgan handing me the cup. "Okay."

"Can we go?" I asked. We got into the SUV. "Seems like I'll be taking calls today."

"Yeah," said Morgan as he clipped an ID on me. "That is your clip on." He handed me a badge. "You flash this one if you meet victims."

"Got it," I said as Morgan parked the car. We walked into the BAU. "Okay."

"There she is," said JJ. "Walcome to the BAU.."

"Thank you," I said.

Morgan's POV

"She's not ready yet but she will be," I said.

"You can't train her now," said Rossi. "We just got a case."

"Alright," I said. Everyone left to the conference room but Reid and I. "What's the new tech's last name?"

"Izzatong," said Reid. "Something like that."

"Excuse me Izzatong," I said. Alexis didn't move. "Hey baby girl." She turned around.

"Baby girl?" asked Alexis.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I don't know your —"

"Its okay," said Alexis smiling. She walked up to me. "What can I do for you?"

"You're my go to girl for anything," I said.

"Let's go," said Alexis. We walked to the conference room. "Okay."

"What's the case?" I asked.

"Something similar to the crasher," said Hotch.

"Isn't that the one where he crashed into a phone booth?" asked Alexis.

"First, it wasn't a phone booth. It was a police box," said Reid. "You read about it as a phone booth." I looked at Reid. "Therefore, the news has misinformed the public."

"I'm sorry," said Alexis.

"For what?" asked Reid.

"Asking," said Alexis. We all laughed. "I wished I hadn't asked."

"Go with Garcia," I said.

Alexis' POV

"Alright," I said. I followed Garcia to a room with screens. "Wow." I sat down. "What should I do?"

"Here," said Garcia handing me a bedazzled headset. "I made that for you." I put it on. "We look up info on the case."

"Did you get a file?" I asked.

"Yes," said Garcia.

"Two more bodies," I said looking at the screen. "Garcia?"

"I'm getting there," said Garcia as she connected us. "Hello, my lovely crime fighters."

"Two more bodies, same MO, no connection," I said. "The location is behind a club."

"Thanks," said Morgan.

"Its what we do," I said as the call ended. "We did it."

"You did," said Garcia.

"This isn't me," I said. "I shouldn't intrude."